Winter.

THIS IS ROSEMARY!

She has long black hair with green eyes, of course this represents her very well.

Upcoming character:

Rosemary's cousin, Nicole who is very strange and quiet. She is found on the road by the people with Rosemary who you will found out about in a little bit :) Keep on reading !!! Just remember, I have more photos upcoming. SUCH AS.

Picture of Fiona: In the chapter; Traitor, be sure to check it out!
* Chapter: Oh hell no contains a picture of William

Happy reading, and also...

Happy 500 reads!!!

Bonus!:

Currently in heaven.

(Third point of view)

"What the hell!" Kareena shouts at the girl named Anna.

"I have been here for a year and I still hate you!"

"Calm down girls, especially the girl that turned me into a zombie, and my best friend Kareena." Alex K grumbles it out like it hurts. Anna rolls her eyes.

"You guys are ridicious!"

"Go back to hell!" Alex shouts.

"Sorry but the lord forgave me.."

"For killing somebody!?" Kareena asks for the 5th time.

"Kareena?" Reha says pulling at her sisters shirt.

"What.." Kareena grumbles staring angrily at Anna.

"I want to go watch Elizabeth.."

"Ok fine go to the scopes on your own." Alex says interuppting Kareena's kind answer.

"Sorry but God told me to take you with me..." Reha pulled on Kareena's sleeve a bit harder this time.

"I'm gonna go before either of us get mad.." Kareena shakes in fury and walks after Reha.

"YOUR KiDDING ME!" A shout echoed through the clouds.

"Michael just stop fighting with my brother for one second..." Zach pushes past them, to try and seperate them. A loud boom came from the clouds.

"That's a warning!" Anna smiles at Alex which makes her want to bound, and causes Jacob to grab her by the hood.

"We know the devil had a plan for you..."

"This is what heaven is really like.." Michael says smiling through the mist.

Amanda's POV

I wake up surrounded by nature.

"Wait what?" I ask sitting up, grabbing at the wound on my arm.

"You passed out so I had to do something... I dragged you out.." I looked over and saw Fiona.

"Fiona, where's Allison?"

"Zombies came so I dragged you out. Allison promised to come over here and meet us.." She sniffled. I sat up and looked around. It was the tree with the crease in it, the gaps, the one I climbed up.

"How long has she been gone?"

"For a while... an hour maybe.. I don't know." Fiona was looking down. I see the small plastic bag hanging from her wrist. She hands me the bag and I look inside, a little food and water. I hear rustling in the leaves behind me and I jump a bit holding the ground so I don't fly forward.