Let us out.

Makenna's POV

        I wake up and rub my eyes and nose, I shake the sleeping bag off and stand up. I shake Amanda.

"Good morning." I mumble in her ear. She jumps up within a couple seconds and hits me with her pillow.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"Why did you wake me?"

"Let's walk around the park." She turns around and looks at something, I take a peak at my phone.

"It's 8 am!" She exclaims.

"No one else will be up yet!" She says. I ignore her.

"Fine, I'll walk the park by myself."

"No.. I'm coming."

"No Amanda, it's ok, it was my mistake waking you." Amanda sighs, and before long she turns around and I can hear slight snoring. I sigh and sit up playing 2048 on my phone, with no wifi. I got the phone at the Wal-mart like right after the zombies invaded our school. I had wifi before it all went down so while in the Wal-mart I downloaded as many apps as I could hold. All apps that were worth it. Even the ones I coudln't use. I start walking north, and I pass the merry-go-round. I look up and a quick flash crosses my mind. It's like I can see it moving again. I can see... oh my god..... I can see it! I can see the pumpkin head in the water, like Mary said they had during Halloween! I walk forward. I almost run into a woman with her baby.

"Sorry!" I say. She nods and moves on. Was everything just a daze? Where was Marissa? My parents? Was everything actually ok, and I was in a coma, and now suddenly at Great America with my family! Please... that has to be true. I look around and I see a bright light that turns red. I stumble back against a railing. I step forward when I hear screams. The zombies! They start roaming through the Great America walls! There they are! One male zombie takes a bite out of the woman carrying her baby that I bumped into earlier. I try to scream "NO!" but it doesn't come out. A bunch of people run towards me, and RIGHT THROUGH ME. I feel a slight numbness go through my stomach.

"What the-" I say and I fall forward. I fall and hit the ground. I groan and feel a hand pull me up.

"Amanda!" I say, and I look up. It wasn't Amanda. It was William.

"What's the matter?" He asks, I slowly pulll my hands away from him, and start walking forward.

After a long silence he stops and I keep walking. I see out of the corner of my eye, catch up to me.

"You've been avoiding me." He says calmly, like he's trying to stay calm.

I look at him. "Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. You haven't spoke nice to me, unless it was something beneficial about our group since..... since that.... that kiss." He whispers. I feel my face turn bright red.

"Oh... sorry... I didn't notice." I say.

"No... you do.... come on... Makenna. Please... talk to me!" I stop and face him.

"What did I do to make you want me to talk to you?" I ask, confusing him.

He keeps quiet, "What did I do to you to make you want to stop talking to me?" He asks. He beat me. I pause and look him in the eye.

"Was it the kiss?" He asks.

"No." I quickly answer.

"Then what?"

"It's a frickin' zombie apocolapyse... you want to get into a romance situation, and if that happens... what if one of us dies! We will never live without each other... then we both will end up dying... I can't do it. Will Im sorry." William looked confused, but understood.