Oh hell no

WILLIAM> 

  Kelsey's POV

This sucks... everything actually. I just like too sit here and kind of be the woman in all this... it's easier. I still like hunting with Rebecca, she usaully takes me along. It's fun. We had too go on alot more runs then I thought. Today Andy and Matthew called a meeting. Andy and Matt remind me of when we were in school, we had student council and I think of Andy as the president (of the school not the country) and then Matt as vice. The thing is... it would never happen at school or the country, so really. I asked if we could go back too the school, but they won't let us live there. They said we were going too start traveling. I was washing the dishes after breakfest when I heard a howl come from outside. Not a wolf one, but... a human one. It was Allison, and Jeremy, and Savannah coming back. They had stuff with them, so I thought everything was alright. They came back calmly and I saw Allison take Rosie upstairs. I decided too go with them. Allison was in Rosies room when i slowly knocked on the door.

"Hey, everything alright?" I saw Allisons stained tear face. She walks out and shuts the door in the girl's face.

"Rosie's Bit, Savannah doesn't know." I felt my mouth drop too the floor.

"What!?

"I don't know!"

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT HER OR SOMETHING?" She motioned me too shut my trap. I did so.

"Sorry...."I mumbled. I could tell she felt like dying.

"I don't think so, I'm going too wait." She answers.

I nod and walk downstairs hoping not to find Savannah. I go to keep the fire going. While I'm throwing loose sticks inside, I hear footsteps behind me.

"Have you seen Allison or Rosemary?" I heard Savannah ask. I gulp and stutter that makes Savannah suspicious. I shake my head quickly, she walks away a couple seconds later. I get up after Matthew comes to tell me to go get non-poisonous berries from the woods. I get up and start walking with a basket in my hands. I scratch my head until I'm far enough away to only hear the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. I throw a stick to the side and sigh. I hear slight moaning, and good thing I remembered to bring a knife. I use it too kill 2 walkers. The 2nd one got very close too me. I shake off the blood on my hands. I walk fastly to a bush full of blackberries. Just luck! I started picking all of them, throwing them in the basket. I start walking towards another bush that looked like 2 ones together. Half were raspberries, and the other half were black. I picked up a fallen branch and then behind me I hear a crunch. I whip my head around quickly. I see a faint face, and then I feel a cloth wrap around my eyes, and I fall back. I can't yell cause of the hand over my mouth, so I try too kick, but I just fall flat. The person let me fall, and then I feel myself being dragged backwards too a tree. I hit my head hard. I feel the cloth lifting and a boy a little older then me looks me in the eyes.

"Dad!" He yells, he comes closer too my face, I turn so my cheek faces him. An older man comes over and looks at me.

"Hello sweetie."

"What do you want!" I say.

"Are you alone?"

"No."

"Then where's your camp?" he asks.

"I'm not telling you."

I feel a sharp pain flow through my cheek, and I realized he had hit me, and he does it again.

"STOP!" I yell. He does and he lifts my chin.

"Tell me what I need to know."

"No."