Here Goes Nothing

Group 1

                        Rebecca's POV

        I stood there staring at the body of a little girl, who's arms was wrapped around her mother. Both committed suicide and it wasn't pretty. Well... it's been a week. A week since people starting running, and avoid other trying too eat them. It's sad. Amy has grown worse.. she keeps dreaming of her family, and Savannah has too keep running too her too calm her down. I feel bad for the little guys. It's so sad they can't live without death. Well, we're living in the same house. Andy is still leader, and he's doing fine. I love it. Oh sorry, I forgot too tell you, I got a bow. Andy engraved my name in it so I would know it's what makes me, me. I miss eating as much as a I wanted. Now we just scrunge for food, and thank God Kelsey knows how too cook. I'm in charge of killing.. bunnies... and squirrels... and deer. I only got one deer thank the lord, cause I don't like killing the animals but if we're gonna feed the little ones, we need too use that advantage. Andy sent me out too shoot another target and practice. We  needed more food. I haven't taken a shower in almost 3 days, the water is bad, and Savannah needed sleep so Allison took care of the kids. Allison is ok with kids too. I forgot too say.... well it seemed like Savannah and Andy went too scout some houses, and Savannah came back with a baby. We kind of were suspicious also but it ended up coming too the point where Savannah said that the baby was in a basket under a bed. It was crying and it was very skinny. Savannah was ok with it, but now we needed baby formula. She said she found the parents as walkers and stuff, but other then that.... it was a normal baby.

        When I came back from hunting, I had about 6 squirrels, a bunny, and an owl. That was my record. I was excited when I came too Andy, and he was happy that I just got all of them. I place my bow down, and Kelsey and Andy tried too start a fire. Edventually Andy shouted with joy as a spark lit. Savannah came out with the children and the baby. She placed the baby in the basket she found. She moaned a little, and I looked up too see her upset.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't feel like I'm helping enough, I want too go on more runs, not just take care of kids. I love taking care of them, but.... you know... it's just I don't feel like you guys take me seriously." She said looking at the boys mostly. Jeremy giggled.

"Really? Cause if you probably didn't take care of them, or dead.. the they'd have no one... we don't know anything about kids anyway." he said, Savannah grunted a little. She looked towards Rosemary.

"Rosemary sweetie, Can you go get us the water from the fridge?"

The fridge wasn't very cold, but it was still working. Rosie nodded and skipped off. A couple minutes later the food was done, and we all had some nice meat, and it wasn't chewy. Thank god, cause I don't want Andy taking me off this job. I chewed with groans as I realized how good this food was. It tasted like McDonalds used too. Even better. Seconds later we heard a bloodcurling scream. Rosemary. Savannah ran up faster then we even heard the sound, and we followed her inside. Rosie was screaming as a zombie, cut in half, was crawling too her. Savannah ran too her, but was trumpled on by 3 more. She screamed and kicked at them and crawled away. Rosemary was screaming too, and I ran towards the walkers on Savannah, she pointed too Rosie, but it was ok, she needed help before Rosie. Especially since her walkers had full bodies. She kicked one's  head making him stumble back and notice Rosemary. Savannah screamed, "NO!" but Rosemary kicked the one cut up which made him grab her foot. Not soon after I was kiling the 3 other zombies, I grabbed my bow, and shot them, and Savannah stomped the zombie in the head making his brains splatter across the ground and on Rosie, while Savannah stood there... the one behind her, got her and almost took a bite out of her neck but, as I tried too reload my bow, there was a gunshot. Lawrence and Jeremy had shot the zombie, and they had trouble. Savannah stood there breathing.. and she ran too a crying Rosie, and picked her up. I could tell she was light cause Savannah was crying and holding Rosemary close too her. Edventually, Rose stopped crying.