Plans

A/N:

Hey guys! Some people have been begging me to update this story, especially Julia... so here it is! I'm so sorry it took this long, but sometimes I feel that people have no feel for the story cause I never get any votes or comments but I posted it on fanfiction.net and people have been messaging me for more, so I will update on here too even if nobody is reading this message right now! Surprising things are gonna happen soon!!!

       Allison's POV

I clutched my stomach. I have been sick, and it hasn't gone well. I don't know why, I just had pains all through my stomach, and I don't know what's happening but something is wrong with my skin. Jamil seems too.... help me. Tyrone.... seems to... be weird. I don't know this place. I drink the last bit of my water and set the cup down. I lie my head back for a second then get out of the cot in the tent I woke up in a week ago. I was still wearing the clothes I had on when they brought me here. I believe this place for once can be safe. I pick up a bucket to use and kick the rocks out of my way. When I reach the end of the sancutary, I clip the bucket to the rope and it moves down into a well.

"Doing things the fuckin' old fashioned way." I mumbled, pulling through the jam. I waited for the sound of splashing to be heard. Some spelt on me when someone ran into me from behind me. I almost fell into the well.

"Sorry!" A squeak echoed through my mind. As soon as we saw each other it was just all a miracle.

"Savannah..." I said.

"Allison?"

"They said I was the only one they brought back and I was sick."

"I got sick a couple days ago, and they told me that too!" Savannah exclaimed.

I paused for a second to ponder this.

"OH my god... Savannah did they give you a drink of some sort the first day you got here?" Savannah's eyes seemed to widen.

"Yes they did... I took a small sip."

"If a sip did this to us.." Savannah coughed loudly, "Then if we drank that water then... we could of died," I drop the bucket back into the well. Savannah pulls me away.

"We need a way out.."

"Fiona ran away." I interuppted her.

"She ran off?"

"Yes... I helped her remember... and now we're trapped... we need to look for everyone else."

"True, we don't know who else from or group they have wholed up here." Savannah nods, and we split up quickly when we hear voices heading this way. I start running towards the sancturary and wink at Savannah as she quickly explains to Jamil when he questions her.

        I barely slept all night, so I woke up and decided to make some plans. I started searching the tent for paper. I found some and used a ink pen to start writing down a plan. I need to search every tent, because if any of our friends are in a simple tent like this they will be there. I was going to meet Savannah by the well because its furthest away from the sanctuary without being outside of the sanctuary. It took every small step to reach the hill, the well where Savannah was sitting.

"Let's get started." I say, and she turns around, and nods.

"This way," I point the way she should go and then I turn and walk the other way.

I go through a couple tents sneaking in to peak at the faces, but none were familier, just when I was about to give up I heard rummaging in a pink tent. I walk inside, and see Jeremy lying in the cot.