Nothing can keep us apart...

Julia's POV

I climbed up on the roof careful not to pull any attention to me. Alex the zombie was fighting Anna pretty hard. I climbed closer and laid my chin down. I closed the roof slowly with my toes and paid attention to the conversations sparking below. I just then noticed Allison handcuffed to the pole of the train. I gulped and tried using a bobby pin from my hair to unscrew screws. We all knew that you could pick locks with those, but what about screws? I tried so hard that it broke. Well bent one way, and it didn't even fit in the screw slot anymore. I threw it down causing Allison and Anna to glare over in that direction. I got nervous and put my cheek to the train top instead of just my chin. After I heard the zombie Alex start being aggressive again I sat up. I touched the pole and wiggled it slightly, it shook a little and Ally looked up she saw me and her pupils grew wide. I put a finger to my lips and she cleared her throat trying to act like it never happened. Apparently, Anna was trying to cut Alex's heart out. I could tell cause she stabbed her knife in her chest and reached her hand in. I tried unscrewing the screws with my nails but that wasn't working. Only Savannah can do that. I grunted not loud enough for Anna to hear and tried using the last bobby pin that was falling out of my hair. I decided to use both of the pins on it and the screw came loose. Just enough for me to put my fingers under and jiggle. I tried the next one, worked just the same. The 3rd one, with a struggle, I did it once more. Under the pain this poor thing was going through I completely understood. Like a weirdo, I smiled.

"Don't worry little bobby, just one more screw." I sighed deeply. I put it in and tried turning it but it wouldn't work. It was jammed.

No no no no no..

I pulled harder. Still wouldn't budge. I sat on my knees and pulled with all my strength trying to get it out. When Anna sat up, I laid back down as quiet as I could. She smiled at Allison mostly.

"Ain't this pretty?" She showed Alex's heart. I'm surprised I didn't gag loudly. I slowly turned my head away clutching my eyes shut. Alex was still moving. Alex's heart was all brown, probably from being dead, and it was bleeding dark liquid. I sobbed lightly, and removed the bobby pin easier then before, the screw loosened but didn't budge.

"Alex..."I whispered. I remember.

"Allison!" I whisper when Anna walks towards Williaim who I just noticed was sitting in the corner.

"Yes?" Allison asked looking up with her neck all the way back.

"Pull the pole."

"What?"

"Pull the pole.."

"Ok. Just so you know I hope you know how wrong that sounds." I sighed and rolled my eyes, she pulled  with all her might and the screw lifted a centimeter. I dug my nails under the screw and turned it clockwise. It came unbolted into the pole. I looked down and saw another pad of screws holding the pole fromt he bottom also. Allison looked there too and grunted. I knew what to do and I could tell she had an idea.. Anna turned around smirking at Allison.

"Do the honors or I'll slaughter you." She smiles holding a pocket knife to Ally's throat, what the hell happened to this world? All there is now is knives and guns. She gulps careful about her neck touching the tip of the knife. She nods.

Suddenly she gasps and droppd the potion that Anna was trying to make, the cap was still on though. Anna gave her an eyebrow raise, but angrily instead of curiously.

"Ok... Well I can just kill you now." Anna says.

"Wait!"

"What?" Anna grunted loudly.