Lord Help Us

Andy's POV

It took a while for everybody to get in the 3 cars and get back to the train. The reason we wanted to take alot of people is because we were going down this huge street. So I paired people up. Will, Makenna, and Savannah stayed. Savannah to watch the kids, Makenna because she was sick, and Will because he wanted to watch over Makenna. I ship those 2. The problem is there are so many zombies, and it's hard to find your way back. Being 16 doesn't mean you're smart, cause I still have the brain of a 7th grader since I didn't learn anything over the past 3 years. I miss home. I miss my family, I miss everybody.

Lord help us.

"Here." Kelsey says pointing on a map the marked spot.

"No go left." Allison fights me.

"Go right!" Kelsey protests.

"You know what I'm going straight." I say, driving in the grass.

"What the fuck! Watch out!" I swerve to the left and then back to the right as trees blocked my path.

"Just go to the left!" Allison screams.

"No, the right!"

Fuck this. I brake and snatch the map from Kelsey angrily.

"Right there." Allison said in annoyance, "To the left."

Kelsey rolled her eyes and sits back in her seat. I jump out midway in stopping the car and then it breaks as I hit the ground.

"Here." I give the map back and start taking out bags. We got alot of supplies. The problem is, where are we going to keep all this junk? Or useful stuff.

We got coloring books, and stuff for the kids to play with. We got an old gameboy but I'm sure they are going to be fighting. We didn't need anymore books but Sarah and Diana sat in protest. I barely know Diana, but I know that Savannah and Allison like her. Speaking of Savannah, where is she? She would usaully come out to help by now. Something isn't right. It's too quiet. And where are the kids?

        Allison's POV

"No!"

"TJ STOP!" I scream, snatching the book from him, he starts laughing and gives me the ripped page.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I jokingly punch him in the arm.

"Savannah get your ass out here!" I screamed.

Silence.

"Savannah?" I wasn't that worried she might be playing a trick on me.

"NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I see a fallen figure.

"NO!!" I scream, I run and drop to my knees. It was Savannah, lying there. Dead.

"No..." I sob.

"No." It's all over, who the fuck killed her?

        Kelsey's POV

Obviously this wasn't good. I couldn't find Makenna or the kids anywhere. There are 5 of them, why would they just disappear?

"NO!!" I hear somebody scream. Allison, of course.

I run outside but it was too late, I fell to the ground with a thud.

"Dammit." I whisper standing up again. I then noticed the towering figure in front of me. It was Makenna, since when was she taller then  me?

"Have you grown or something?"

She didn't answer me, hands on hips all smart ass style.

"Makenna, where are the kids? And Will?"