Listen to me

Savannah's POV

I wake up and gasp. I immediately take in my surroundings, and try too remember what had happened, but it just barely hit me. I was in a tent, but not mine. I moan as I sit up. I lift up my shirt to see a huge bandage.

"What the-" I whisper, sitting up and staring around. This wasn't my tent. There were very weird objects in this tent, what looked like dental tools but bigger and worse. I stood up and  ran my fingers through my hair. What happened after my sister smiled at me? I remembered up to that, but I don't  know of being in- I hear footsteps, I jump on the bed and turn on my side. I keep my eyes closed, for I wasn't going to open them until I knew what was going on. I listened to the footsteps come close to my bed, then stop. Soon I felt breath almost against my ear, and a shiver went down my spine. I heard the person set a cup of some sort next to me, as the clatter echoed through the silence. I jump a little, but I kept still hoping he didn't notice it. Or she, I didn't even open my eyelids. I heard more footsteps, come rushing in and then voices.

"Has she awoken yet?" A voice asks.

"No, her wound is not yet healed, what about the others?" A man voice asks.

"I have them... I have them where you told me to keep them, but what about the children?"

"They are all children." The man voice answers

"Why are you being so mean to these kids?"

"Cause they can't survive on their own." A manly voice answers.

"That doesn't give us the privelge to make them suffer and-" There was silence after that, then a couple more footsteps, and I sat up. I was thinking that they imprisoned my friends, why would they do that? Rape? Cannibal? Slave? I don't know, but I don't care, we had just suffered enough a little while ago, and with Fiona not knowing who she is, and Allison caring for her so much, what if Fiona thinks the man is her father? What then? I put my head in my hands and stand up. I look down. I was wearing what looked close to a hospital gown but was 2 piece, and was a darker blue. I grabbed a knife from the table, took a sip of the water carefully, and snuck out of the tent. I looked around, amazed at the sight of the sanctuary. There had to be at least 100 people here, with tents, a couple houses, and firepits.

"Amazing ain't it?" I heard a voice behind me, I swing around, my knife behind me. A tall man was there, the voice sounded a lot like the one I heard in the tent.

"Yea-yeah." I stutter.

He chuckled deeply, "You don't have to be afraid, name's Tyrone." I raised an eyebrow. He wore strange looking clothes, I took a deep breath, I felt like I knew this man.

"My name's Savannah." I said, immediately ashamed. He smiled.

"Great, want me to show you around?"

"No thanks, can you take me to my friends?"

"What friends?" Tyrone asked.

"My friends. You know the 2 little girls and the little boy, and then the 2 girls my age, and the rest boys... you have to know what I'm talking about." Tyrone kneeled beside me.

"I'm sorry, when we found you, you were passed, out, injured, and alone. No friends to be seen." I fake smiled.

"Ok, I guess everything happens for a reason right? I'd love to see things." I say, I wait for him to turn around, and then I slip the pocket knife in my boot, and lift my foot up so it slips under my heel. I follow him and lightly crack my knuckles.

        Makenna's POV

"Wake up." William said. He was wearing a prince charming outfit in my dream, and I sat up with a jerk, to Amanda who was panicking.