Traitor.

A/N: I know the last chapter was kinda cheesy but whatevs.

THIS PHOTO IS: Fiona.

It is perfect for her, except she has grayer eyes and curlier hair. Plus: She's older then Rosemary
Ages of everybody:
They may of changed over time and I may just change them for the story's needs.
Andy: 15
Matthew: 15
Jeremy: 15
TJ: 14
Lawrence: 15
Rebecca: 14
Kelsey: 14
Sarah: 15
Kareena: 14
Savannah: 14
Michael M: 14
Jarren: 15
Michael C: 14
John Paul: 15
Alex G: 14
Jacob: 14
Makenna: 14
William: 15
Ben: 16
Julia: 15
Amanda: 14
Allison: 14
Mary: 14
Tyrone: 18
Jamil: 17
Zach: 16
Rosemary: 6-7
Fiona- 8
Trevor- 7
Aiden: 4-5
Coming soon in both groups:
Elleana: 5-6
Danny: 7-8
Laura- 16
Skylar- 14
Ryan- 15

Savannah's POV

It was getting very cold and I had Kelsey drive, surprisingly it wasn't that bad. We drove up to a mall. Kohls. I sighed, and jumped out of the car as Kelsey turned the engine off.

"How are we supposed to find epic clothes here?"

"We are just going through here. We are going to find an aeropostle don't worry. Promise." I said crossing my heart. Trevor had asked me for something for Rosemary. I had to find him something. I also had to get clothes for the boys and the kids.

"Where's the notepad?" I asked Rebecca, she shrugged. I looked quickly to Sarah who put her hands up in surrender, and then laughed and handed me it. I gave her a dirty look. I looked at it. All the sizes were on it correctly.

"Just find good shirts." I say.

"Ok."

As we walk slowly with a gun on each of us and knife in our boot we talk about random things like girls going to the mall would.

"Ok..." I whisper when I walk in. I looked at the sign above my head.

"Ok, boys section over there." I say. Rebecca stops me.

"What?"

"What about Jeremy?" She asks.

"What about him...?" I mumble.

"We have to go to the kids for him... it's written down." I look at the pad and hold back the laugh.

"Ok. Let's go." We run to the kids and get the biggest size they have for Jeremy and some shirts for Rosemary and Fiona, which hopefully fit. Aiden and Trevor were the same size, looked at the nametag, they were both Mediums. I walked over and picked out a couple. All shirts were placed on Kareena.

"GUYS!" Kareena screamed. I shushed her. We didn't know what was in here.

"It's really not fair I can't shop..." Kareena mumbled angrily. I take her by the arm and she drops all the shirts on the tile.

"Get a cart." I whisper commanding her. She listens to me acting like she has no other choice. I look on the list which the pen was smudged but i cleaned it with my thumbs. it just smudged more. I sighed and squinted my eyes trying to read it. I saw Andy's shirt size, and I walked to Kelsey who was looking for her own.

"Help!" I heard a high pitched scream coming from my left. I looked to everybody and we all started running with are guns out. Kareena was screaming as 2 zombies were surrounding her. One was very small, but strong and holding on to her hair trying to lure her to its mouth. then another held her arm. She was so limp as she tried to fight it off.

"Don't fire!" I scream running with my knife. If we fired.... all the zombies in the entire mall would come to us. I yelped as a zombie must of heard Kareena scream and I was pulled to the floor.