Smile

Amanda's POV

Those 2 just look so cute together! William and Makenna, but I know they aren't starting anything. I kind of forgot about it as Jarren came back with tents from a department store down the block, he brought Michael C. With him. I went too pick out a tent, the blue one. He told me there wasn't enough so I would have too share a tent with someone. I sighed and looked around. Alex K, and Julia were sharing one... William And Ben... oh right! Makenna!

"Makenna?" I ask, she turns around and nods, before I ask my question.

"Yeah, I don't have a partner so of course!" I walk too a close area by a very tall pine tree. I inspect it until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"What about this?" I ask once I realize it was Makenna.

"What do you mean?"

"This spot OK for you?"

"Yeah," Makenna crawl under the tree.

"How about under here? It's safe, and big enough.

"I don't know..."

"OH come on!"

"No..."

"Why not?" Makenna asks. I sigh.

"I don't like enclosed spaces." Makenna looks confused so she sets it up right next too the pine tree.

"Ok. That's fine." She says, and I help her nail the tent on the 4 edges.

"How do people?-" I ask, she cuts me off.

"Your not doing it right.." Explains why her side is puffy and mine is dead flat.

"It's going too turn out flat," She says walking over too my side and bending over too straigthen.

"How do you know how too set up a tent? I didn't even see you take a peak at the directions!"

"I know, my father used too take me camping every year, and I loved it. He would just take me, no Marissa, just me." I remember Makenna's sister, and I know Makenna misses her family and I do too. We all do.

"Ok." I say and I straighten the nails.

I groan which causes Makenna too come over and pull loose strings. Right away my side goes up, as she pulls on hers at the same time.

"Oh..." I whisper. She giggles and walks inside the tent.

"Man... it's really big in here actually. Lots of space." I hear her faintly say. I walk in their and bring my head back in amazement.

"Wow!" I gasp, I hear her laugh.

"Well?"

"It's soo cool!"

"Here, let me go get some supplies from Jarren and Michael C." She says and walks out. I stay and look around. Makenna comes back in a little of a panic.

"What's wrong?"

"William tried too talk to me." I roll my eyes.

"What is it with you?" I say, and she suddenly realizes that she told me. She blushes a bright red.

"Um... I-I, never... mind." I hear her mumble.

I laugh and she flushes more.

"Stop!" I hear her say harshly. I stop.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean anything-"

"Just help me set up the blankets." She says. I nod and take a breath as she hands me piles of blankets.