Chapter 17: Move On

3RD POV

After the final match, both of them were sent to the infirmary for healing.

A couple moments later, the stage was deconstructed by Cementoss. To make room for the Award Ceremony.

"The first year students have completed all the events for the UA Sports Festival." Midnight announced as the sound of exploding fireworks in the air filled the arena.

"Now it's time to relax and enjoy the Award Ceremony!" she continued as the big screen displayed the final event of the Sports Festival.

More fireworks were thrown around the arena as the whole audience cheered with excitement.

After the display, smoke filled behind Midnight as three podiums rise from the ground.

Todoroki stood on the podium labled 3.

Midoriya stood on the podium labeled 2, looking at Bakugo.

Who was chained to a seat squirming around violently trying to escape on the pedastal labled, 1.

"Woah!" Mineta yelped in shock after seeing Bakugo while he sat on Shoji's back.

"What the heck?" Jiro asked confused.

"He's been going nuts ever since he woke up." Kirishima explained as the whole class sweatdropped.

"Man Bakugo. Pull yourself together." he added as the podiums came to a stop.

"He's acting like a feral animal." Tokoyami stated beside Shoji and the others.

"Tenya Iida actually shares the 3rd  Place award with Todoroki." Midnight informed looking over at the reporters photographing the ceremony.

"But unfortunately," she continued. "He had to leave for family reasons. Gotta love those familial bonds." she winked.

"A media darling..." Tokoyami commented taken back.

"Too bad Iida couldn't be here. He was so excited." Asui said. Uraraka just nodded beside her.

She was still hoping that everything was alright and there's nothing to worry about.

Midnight waved her hand towards  the sky.

"Now, let's break out the hadware!" she announced. "Of course there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the familiar sound of laughter was heard across the stadium as the crowd cheer.

"All Might's up there!" one audience member pointed out.

"CITIZENS, I AM HERE! TO DELIVER THE MEDALS!"

"All Might, the Number One Hero!"

Midnight and All Might's voices kind of cancelled each others out. Midnight quickly apologized for ruining the big moment for the Symbol of Peace.

"These first years are so lucky!" said one of the audience members.

"I can't believe they've got the best hero teaching them!" another one added.

"So now that you're here All Might," Midnight said while holding the medals. "Why don't you start the presentation?" she asked politely.

All Might quickly grabbed the case and went to the podiums.

"Young Todoroki, Congratulations." All Might grinned as he hung the bronze medal on Todoroki's neck.

"I'm assuming there's a reason you didn't use your left side, though it caused you the final." All Might stated looking at him.