Chapter 7: Battle Training

3RD POV

It was now the next day. Classes went through fast and they all agreed it was kinda boring.

Afternoon came around every one of them expecting there to be something different. Well except for 2 people.

"I AM.." all of them heard through the door making them jump in excitement.

It's him. The No. 1 Pro Hero. The Symbol of Peace. The one who'll teach them.

"..COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might entered with a weird pose.

"It's All Might!" Kaminari said with stars in his eyes.

"How awesome! He's a teacher here!" Kirishima said.

"He's in his Silver Age Costume. So retro!" Sero said grinning.

"GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS ON UA HIGH. I WILL BE YOUR HERO BASICS TEACHER."

"TEACHING THE BASICS OF BEING A PRO AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF GOOD!" All Might announced to them making even more excited.

"FOR TODAY'S LESSON, WE WILL BE HAVING BATTLE TRAINING!" All Might continued as he held up a post card with the label 'BATTLE!' in it. "Battle.." Midoriya started. "TRAINING!" Bakugo finished.

"THAT'S RIGHT! BUT BEFORE WE START, YOU CAN'T BE A HERO..WITHOUT THESE!" All Might said as he pushed a button to reveal 20 suitcases on the wall.

"YOUR HERO COSTUMES! NOW SUIT UP AND HEAD TO TRAINING FIELD BETA!" he continued.

"Yes, Sir!" replied the whole class as they went and grabbed their suit cases.

_________________________________________

A/N: Let's talk costumes! Everyone practically have the same suit except for Midoriya and Bakugo.

Midoriya's Costume is the 2nd one he had. The one in Season 2 except his gloves are replaced with his Air Force Gloves on Season 4 and the color matches the hue of his 1st Costume back in Season One.

It is also kind of skin tight but not too much to allow him to expel fire from his costume quickly.

And the holes on the gloves are used to help him produce and spout out fire from his hands and it can also help him in using Blackwhip (he manifests it after awhile)

Obviously, everything in his costume is heat resistant.

He also has a bottle of water in his Utility Belt if he overheats.

The thing around his leg also change with it having holes on the back side of it so he can use his flames on his legs and his red shoes allowed fire to get through as well.