Izuku Midoriya's File

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15 (currently in the book)
Birthday:  7/15
Height: 5'8"/ 173 cm
Likes: Pork Cutlet Bowl (Katsudon), Analyzing, Heroes, Saving/Helping People
_________________________________________

Quirks:

Pyrokinesis:
His quirk is a combination of his parents' quirk. He can produce green flames and control them with his mind.

It also works on other sources of fire and as of recently, he can now control objects emmiting heat at a certain degree. He can also control on how hot his flames are, ranging from body temperature to 1500 degrees celcius.

He is not affected by the fure itself or the heat it can radiate.

It is really a versatile quirk however, if he overexert himself on using his power, he can suffer from a migraine or overheating and has to rest.

<And unfortunately, he can't use his flames to fly like Endeavor did in Season 4 Episode 25 even with OFA. But he can still use it to correct his trajectory>

One for All:
Inherited from All Might, This power allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, enhancing their physical abilities.

This power can be passed on from one user to the next and can't be forcibly taken away.

All Might transferred this power to Deku because he believes he is the one who is worthy of inherting it.

(He will be somewhat OP. Also by the end of one event, He will have Blackwhip and Float)

He combined both of his quirks to make it seem like he only has 1 quirk under the name of 'Firepower'

Description:
Izuku looks like a normal and ordinary boy. He has black hair with green highlights, round green eyes and symmetric freckles on his face.

Personality-wise, he is a kind, caring and all around nice guy who helps those who are in-need around him if he can. But if someone decides to hurt his friends, his personality becomes reversed (note: don't anger the broccoli).

He is also confident but not too much like Bakugo. He is also really analytic explaining all the muttering although he doesn't do it much anymore.

Childhood:
His childhood was like any kid's childhood. Once he manifested his quirk, he was complimented by many people although he didn't like to attract many others' attention.

In his elementary school days, he and his friend, Bakugo, or as he liked to call him, Kaachan, got in an argument which lasted for 7 years.

When they solved their pointless bickering towards each other, they became even greater friends than they were before.

Or as Bakugo's words put it, rivals.

He was one of the top students in his middle school days. He was one of the smartest in the school, if not the most intelligent.

He excelled academically and practically. So all and all, it wasn't terrible (unlike the anime/manga).