Christmas Special: Holiday Rush

(This will be canon in this story if all goes according to plan and I can write up this point.

And this will be rushed. Trust me.)

So here's the situation.

It was now the 25th of December at 5 in the afternoon.

Class 1A is having a Special Class Christmas Party because they had finally taken a break after all the training and schoolwork.

But now, the students of Class 1A at their dorms are seriously trying to hurry up.

Why?

"Sweet Tooth, how long will the food be cooked?! It's been 2 whole hours!" Bakugo screamed at Sato who was still trying to finish cooking.

"I still need 20 minutes to finish the cake! The rest, just a few more!" he replied back to Bakugo.

"We are almost done Bakugo, be patient *ribbit*" Asui was also there helping thrm both out.

"Hurry the fuck up then!"

They didn't get to decorate the dorms in time for the party because of much school work lately and they still needed to finish preparations for their party which will be happening later.

At the one halls of the first floor of the dormitories.

"Sero! Can you help me put up the wreathes?" asked Yaoyorozu kindly asked him as she was creating different kinds of decorations with her quirk.

"Sure thing, Yaomomo." replied Sero as he dispensed his tape to strap the decor unto the wall.

Stockings, garlands with Christmas lights and wreathes were now stuck to one of the walls.

Tokoyami, Shoji, Mineta, and Koda were also in the hallways hanging up decorations on the walls.

At the living room, Midoriya was wrapping up everyone of their presents.

5 days ago, they drew names foe their Secret Santa this year. So, they were tasked to buy a gift for their pick.

They were told to put the gift in a box which was later on wrapped by Midoriya, since he was the Class Rep.

"Ojiro! I finished wrapping up your gift to whoever you're giving it too!" he called out as Ojiro gave his thanks.

'Alright, 14 more to go' he started to wrap the next one from Kaminari. He didn't have trouble remembering which one was from who since it was lined up based on their seat numbers.

They were also allowed to give someone, other than their secret santa, a present. However, their extra gifts must be wrapped by themselves.

And as a request from Mr. Aizawa, they must be give a gift to Eri. Because they would be a part from it also.

On the other side of the room, Iida, Uraraka and Todoroki was setting up the Christmas Tree.

Uraraka floated the decorations for the tree so that it was easier to pick the decor up and put them on the desired spots.

"Todoroki. How about you make some ice crystals to make the tree look more appealing?" Iida requested.

"Sure." Todoroki boringly replied as he began to use his ice to create small snowflakes and shards made of ice to hang on the tree.

He had been training his ice to be able to create simple objects. Although, he can only create small things, not massive ones.

Uraraka also finished hanging the last of the floating decorations as she released them all.