Prologue: Deku's Origin

Note:
"Hi!"  :Speaking
'Thank you'   :Thinking
'For"    :Muttering
"READING"    :POV/All Might Buff Speaking/Time Skips
"This"    :Speaking/Narrating in Mind/Flashback

_________________________

"All men are not created equal" that's the sad truth in this world. I learned that since I was 4. The first incident was in Qing Qing City in China where a child was born who radiated light. After that, many reports of people having supernatural powers appeared around the globe. The supernatural became the normal. The world became a supernatural, with 80% of the population pocessing uncanny abilities called a quirk. My name is Izuku Midoriya. And this is is the story of how I became the World's Greatest Hero.

3RD POV

"I'M SO EXCITED MOMMY!" Izuku said as he continuously jumped around their apartment hapilly waiting for his mom to finish preparing to head out.

"Isn't that right? Are you excited to find out what your quirk is?" His mom, Inko Midoriya asked cheerfully.

"YES MOMMY! I'm so excited to find out if I can become a hero like All Might!" Izuku replied making his mom giggle.

"Alright then let's go!" Inko said as Izuku complied and head to their car and now driving to the hospital.

10 Minutes Later..

Izuku's POV

We arrived at the hospital and proceded to go the quirk specialist. I did some tests and had an X-ray of my foot. I was honestly kind of scared of what they would do to me but ignored it.

Then, we were told to wait for a couple of hours before we get to see the result so we decided to go out somewhere and come back once it was done.

I always admired heroes. It's so cool that they are there to protect the innocent from harm. After I saw that video where All Might, The Number 1 Hero and The Symbol of Peace, saved prople from an accident, that pushed me to achieve my dream of becoming the World's Greatest Hero. That's what I want to be one day.

-Timeskip brought to you by Baby Bakugo with a lost tooth-

We went back after an hour and checked if the test were successful.

"Is the results ready for my son miss?" My mom asked the lady in the table. "Yes they are ready. Please proceed to Room 105." Said the lady as mom thanked her. While walking there, I felt really nervous.

'What if I was quirkless? Will Kacchan not think of me as a friend anymore? What I will be left alone by everyone? What if I-" I was cut offed by mom.

"Hey dear are you alright? You're muttering." My mom asked me. "I-I'm s-sorry.." I said.

"It's just that..what if I am quirkless Mommy? What will the others think of me?" I continued as some tears are starting to stain my face.

"Oh honey.. don't say that. Don't think that you will not manifest one, believe that you will." She said as she wiped my eyes.

"And even if you are quirkless, I'll still love you no matter what. Don't you ever forget that. Okay?" She said as I calm down. "O-ok. Thank you Mommy."

After that we entered the room. There was a doctor there so we ask him if it was successful.

"Yes Mrs. Midoriya, it was. Now sit down so we could talk about it." We complied and sat down. "This is quite interesting Mrs. Midoriya. Your son has a very powerful quirk!" I smiled that I have a quirk.

"REALLY?! WHAT IS IT DOCTOR?!" I said to him excited to find out what it does.

"Now, now, calm down young man. Your quirk is called 'Pyrokinesis'. It's a combination of your mom and dad's quurks. You can produce flames from your skin and control it with your mind. And apparently, your flame is green. Also you can also control on how hot your flames are."