Chapter 10: Declarations

Midoriya's POV

I wonder if my classmates and teachers are safe.

Apparently, I overused my quirk and some of my bones were cracked. Good thing Recovery Girl was there to heal me.

What was that vision I had and who are those people. They felt close to me even though they don't look familiar.

And even more weird, they called me '9th' and it looked like All Might was there but he looked like a fuzz.

I'll have to ask him later. I thought as I've come to realize who they might be.

Wait. Are those... the previous holders of One for All?

I put that thought aside as I quickly feel myself waking up again to the sight of the Infirmary.

_________________________________________

"Young Midoriya. Are you alright?" I heard All Might say.

"Yes..I'm fine. I'm still a little bit tired." I replied to him.

"Glad to hear you're okay." he said relieved.

"I'm sorry if this is sudden but, can you recall anything from the USJ attack?" All Might asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. I began to explain what happened. That villain attack was something else.

Good thing we survived.

"Hey nerd." I saw Kacchan on the door. I didn't even see him. "Hey Kacchan. How are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm doing just fine, thank you. I should be the one asking you that, idiot." he snarled as I chuckled.

"I'm glad. But what're you doing here? Shouldn't you be going home right now?" I asked him.

"I have something to ask you." Kacchan replied. I just nodded, gesturing to continue.

"What were those flames you ignited back there?" he asked me.

"What flames Young Bakugo?" All Might asked him confused.

"Well, back in the USJ when he was fighting the villain or 'The League of Villains' that was made to 'kill' you as they say." he started as All Might shuddered.

"Kill me?" he asked.

"Yeah. Apparently that was a bioengineered human that was made to kill you."

"It's called Nomu. It was so strong that I didn't resort to capture and burnt it out of the USJ." I started.

"But I don't think it's dead yet." I said hoping I didn't really kill it. "It also has multiple quirks which surprised me."

"Multiple quirks?" he asked once again.

"Yes. It has Regeneration and Shock Absorption or so Shigaraki said. It can also move real fast and hit really hard. Just like you." I pointed out.

"I see. So they made something that can kill me. Good thing it was apprehended by the police." All Might said.

"It was apprehended?" I asked confused and a bit relieved.

"Yes. It was found in a secluded area so they captured it immidiately. It had burns and scratches but overall it doesn't seem to be hurt." he replied.

Good thing it was knocked out. Guess that quirk of his managed to let him live.

"Anyway Young Bakugo please continue." All Might gestured.

"As I was saying, when we were about me and Kirishima were escaping from the fray, I saw him burning with multiple colored flames as he punched it and sent it flying while scorching it." he explained.