Chapter 15: Yours, not His! (Todoroki vs Midoriya)

Before we start, let me just say this

Thank you so much for 1.16k Reads. I really appreciate it!

I can't believe many people are actually into this stuff. So thank you again!

Anyway, back to the story!
_________________________________________

3RD POV

The quarter finals then began with the 1st Match. Midoriya vs. Shiozaki from Class 1B. The match ended quickly though (..you think?).

Shiozaki used her vines to bulldoze Midoriya and overwhelm him but it didn't go to plan.

Midoriya used his flames as a shield to burn the vines to move closer and closer to her at extreme speeds.

He closed in on her and pushed her to the edge winning the first match of the Quarter Finals.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds. Midoriya wins the match!" Midnight yelled as the crowd cheered.

He quickly went back to the stands to watch the others fight. He then heard Kirishima coming back.

"Did I miss anything too important?" Kirishima said while catching his breath.

"Yeah! You missed Midoriya's fight with Shiozaki. You should've seen it. It was faster than Kaminari's round!" replied Sero making Kaminari and Kirishima sigh in defeat.

"But hey! Congratulations that you made it to the next round." Kaminari complimented.

"Thanks Man! Looks like I take out Bakugo next." Kirishima said with a cocky accent.

"I'll kill you." Bakugo threatened. "Yeah sure. In your dreams!" he replied.

"No but seriously. It's crazy how you, Todoroki and Midoriya have moves that can blasts the whole stadium. Must be pretty nice!" Kirishima complained.

"Plus, you don't have to pause between attacks." Sero added.

"Are you really that stupid? You morons." Bakugo threatened again.

"It's not that simple you guys." Midoriya spoke up.

"What'd you mean?" asked Kirishima raising a brow.

"If you overuse your muscles, you risk tearing them apart. If you sprint too much, you run out of breath." Bakugo said while looking at his palms.

"Your point being?" Kaminari asked.

"Remember that Quirks are physical abilities too. They can get worn out. Like how I overheat when I use my fire too much." Midoriya explained.

"We all have our limits." Bakugo continued.

"It makes sense if you put it that way." Kirishima replied as the second match of the Quarter Finals began.

Todoroki vs. Ashido.