Chapter 14: Other's Expectation (Uraraka vs Bakugo)

3RD POV

After the whole Sero incident, the tournament continued. Most of the matches went too fast.

In the 4th Match, Ashido faced off against Aoyama. When the round started, Aoyama fired his Navel Laser at Ashido with it always missing since Ashido used her Acid to traverse the battlefield.

At the end, Ashido melted his support belt and won the match with her uppercutting Aoyama.

Meanwhile in the stands, Midoriya wrote notes of their battles.

"Hey Deku! What are you writing about?" questioned Uraraka.

"Oh. I'm taking notes on every student's quirks in the finals." Midoriya explained.

"Can I take a look?" she asked. "Sure! Actually I got every student in our class's quirks and weaknesses."

Midoriya said while flipping through pages.

"Here's what I got for your Zero Gravity." as Uraraka was shocked.

"You know Deku, I always known you're amazing. You've got so much drive and focus in you and the Sports Festival is reminding me of that." she said in a low voice.

'Why is she so sad?' Midoriya asked himself as the next round between Hatsume from the Support Course and Iida.

The match went on..unexpectedly.

Apparently, Hatsume gave a support item to Iida but not for his own advantage but hers. She used Iida as a guinea pig to show off her inventions.

That continued for 10 minutes until Hatsume forfeited the match because she no longer had anything to show so she stepped out the boundary.

This made Iida really mad since he was used as her own personal walking billboard.

'Poor Iida' thought Midoriya.

In that time, Uraraka left to head to the waiting room to prepare for her match against Bakugo.

Midoriya didn't noticed since he was busy writing of notes. The next round began.

A match between Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu thought that the best way to do this is to defend an attack while creating a flashlight to dissipate Dark Shadow.

But her line of thinking got cut because Present Mic announced the beginning of the match.

Dark Shadow came rushing at her. She quickly used her Creation to create a shield.

In that time she was trying to create a flashlight, but got stopped by Dark Shadow attacking over and over again.

She didn't noticed until the end but Dark Shadow pushed her over to the edge, announcing the end of the match making her feel bad for not being fast enough. She looked down while exiting the arena.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima's match was up next.

It was at this time that Midoriya noticed Uraraka was gone. So he took the liberty of heading to the waiting room since he basically knows what'll happen in the round.
_________________________________________

Iida was the first one to get there because he came back after that disappointing match.

"Hey Iida, you did great out there!" Uraraka greeted.

"Oh. Urara-" Iida stopped when he saw her expression.

"Woah! What's with that face?" he continued with slight disgust on what she looked like at that moment.