Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis POV

Sam fell to the ground grunting and screaming of the pain. I didn´t kill him, though I wish I had.

“You little piece of shit! Your gonna pay Tomlinson!” He said trying to get up. I ignored him and took my phone out calling Mark. He answered in the second ring.

“What do you need Louis?” He said in a annoyed voice.

“I need you to come to Sam’s place, NOW!”

“Louis I told you we are still trying to-“

“No, I really need you to come here NOW. I found Lexi and I have Sam. I’ll explain later, but for fucks sake just come!” I said and hung up. I went running up to Lexi’s limb body. I sighed as I put her head in my lap. I removed one of the strands of her hair from her face.

“Alex, Alex. Babe wake up.” I talked to her softly but she wasn’t responding. I kissed her cheek and then went directly to Sam. I punched him in the face.

“You little piece of shit! What the fuck did you do to her you mother fucking fucker!” I said punching him once again. He tried to fight back but he was too weak.

“Louis! Louis get off of him!” I heard Mark say. I felt two hands grab me from behind abruptly and pull me away from Sam.

“Let me fucking go! I need to kill that little piece of shit! Fuck!” I screamed struggling in Marks grip. I saw Sam on the floor lying weak.

“If you kill him you will have charges! Think of your mom and on Alex!” Mark warned me. I heard the name Alex and I felt like it was repeating in my head again and again. Alex, Alex, Alex.

“Fine, but let me go!” I felt my feet touch the floor and I took my balance back.”Did you bring and ambulance?”

“Yeah, I’ll bring them right away” and he left the room. I went to the bed were Alex was lying in. She still looked so weak. I touched her cheek and gave her a small peck on the lips. “I love you…” I whispered to her ear but she didn’t respond.

“Hi Sir. May we check on the Miss?” said one of the paramedics.

“Yeah, go ahead.” I took some steps back. The paramedics put her on the stretcher and took her to the ambulance truck. I was about to go in the ambulance but a lady stopped me.

“You can’t go in, only family.” She said with a hand on my chest stopping me from going any further.

“I’m her boyfriend.” I explained

“Sorry sir, only family.” She then went in the ambulance and closed the door.

“Shit.” I cursed. I ran to my car and went as fast as I could to the hospital.

Alex POV

“I love you…” I heard a voice. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t. I felt weak, like if I was dead or I couldn’t move. Was I dying? I don’t remember anything, not even who I am. Who was that man that said that he loved me?

I felt very tired, or more than what I was. I wanted to sleep, I wanted to rest. Is this how dying feels like?

“Doctor! Doctor!” I heard that same voice who told me that he loved me. I didn’t care though, I just wanted to go to sleep. To dream of something good.

Dreams, sweet Dreams.

Louis POV

I got to the hospital and waited one hour before I could go in. That one hour felt like one million years. When I went into her room, I just saw a lot of cables on her fragile body.

“We think she’s going to be fine, but that guy drugged her a lot and her injuries are not helping too, it makes her weaker.” He sighed “We’re still not sure that she will make it though; she might just stay in comma or…die.” The doctor finished. I felt my eyes get watery. I didn’t want Alex to die. What was I going to do? I grabbed her hand and felt is that it was cold as ice. I gave it a kiss and leaned my head on the bed. Soon I felt my eyes go weak and I went to sleep.

Four days Latah…

I haven’t let Alex side since the accident. She still hasn’t waked up. I barely have slept and eaten. I was definitely more pale and had bags on my eyes. I sat down with a cracker in my hand, eating it slowly as I stared at her beautiful but weak face. I looked at her heart monitor, just hopping that it will rise to be strong again. I saw that each time it was getting weaker and weaker. I started to get preoccupied. I stood up from my chair and touched her face softly. She was cold, more than usual. Next thing I knew I heard I beeping sound, meaning that she had no pulse at all. My eyes grew wide and I ran to the door.

“Doctor! Doctor!” I screamed as I ran to look for someone.

AN:

i;m so sorry i havn't updated in ages. I just have a lot of stuff to do and yeah, its just shit at school that i have to do. So here is the chapter and i hope you like it. 

ADAIA xx