Chapter 3

"Hi, babe!" Eleanor said jumping from her seat and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey..." I said hugging her with one arm lightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Is it so bad I want to be with my boyfriend before the tour?" She answered with a question too.

"No, it's not that. I just didn't expect you to be here." I answered

"You know what that means right?"

"No,"

"It means we have four months for ourselves," she said while tracing her finger around my chest

"Y-yeah" I answered very awkwardly. I felt bad, I know that I have to tell her that I can't to be with her anymore. I don't feel anymore what I felt for Eleanor. When I was with Alex, even though it was just for a few hours, I felt happy and I the sensation of butterflies in my stomach every time she looked at me.

Alex P.O.V.

One week Latah

One week has passed, and Louis hasn't talked to me. What could have happened to him? Probably he just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I was just thinking that he was actually interested in me. How could I have been so stupid? I decided to text him. But then I thought not to because I would sound bossy or something like that. I heard my phone buzz. I had a new text from Louis. I smiled just seeing it. Its like he knew I missed him.

Louis:

Hey

Are you doing anything today?

Alex:

No, I don't have any plans :)

Louis:

Do you wanna get together?

Alex:

Yeah

Louis:

Okay, I'll pick you up in an hour bring your swimsuit ;)

Alex:

Okay

I looked at the time. 9:20 am

I went to get a quick shower and changed to my bikini that was white and denim shorts and a white lose tank top. I decided to put dry my hair naturally. I put on my sandals. I looked myself on the mirror and decided it was okay. I went to brush my teeth quickly and went back to my room and grabbed my shades.

My house wasn't huge but it was a normal size house. When you entered there was the living room with one big couch and a TV then there turning left would be the rooms, a bathroom and to the right would be the kitchen and the laundry room, and the backyard. I like that each room had a separate bathroom so I wouldn't argue with my roommate about who was going first to the bathroom.

"Hey where are you going so early in the morning?" Becky, my roommate said. Becky was blonde and had bright blue eyes. Her hair was curly and was really fit.

"Um, I' going out" I responded. I haven't talked to Becky about me and Louis. Becky is like my best friend, I can't believe I haven't told her yet.

"But whe-"she got interrupted by a knocking in the door.

I went to open the door to see Louis in the front door. Becky followed me still keeping her space.

"Hi" I said to Louis

"Hey" He responded

I turned around to tell something to Becky.

"I'm sor-"I started to say to Becky but got interrupted.