Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Conner/Sam POV

I knocked her out. I really didn’t want to, but she had to be punished. I lifted her up and carried her bridal style to my room. I decided she should sleep with me for now on. She is still as beautiful as I remembered. I never really cared about her weight; she suffered almost the same as I did. She was bullied because of being fat. I was bullied because of being a nerd. She still never cared about me though, and that got me frustrated. But she’s with me now, and she will never leave me. She’s mine, and only mine.

I went up the stairs of the basement and then up the stairs to my room. I put her in my bed and covered her with the red bed sheets (AN: it’s not blood or anything, it’s just the sheet colour). I put tape around her mouth and locked her in the room. I went downstairs to make some other business. My mother actually still was sick so I had to buy her medicine; the difference is that she is worse now.

Alex POV

I woke up in a bed and a big room. I looked around. The room was nice decorated and big. There was a shelf, a big TV hanging from the wall, another chimney, and the bed had red sheets with two lanterns at every night stand. The light on the room was dimmed. I could see by the window that it was night already. I looked at the time in the clock beside the bed.

9:45 pm It read.

I took the tape of my mouth making me remember I was still kidnapped. I went to the door. Locked. I ran to the window. Locked. Damn it! I thought to myself. I started to think more. I went to the chimney and grabbed those iron sticks that they use for the chimney wood. I went to the window and held the stick high like a baseball bat.

“One,” I whispered to myself. “two,” You have to be fast. I told myself before I counted to three. “three!” I hit the window as hard as I could. A million pieces of glass fell to the floor. I looked down at how high I was. I closed my eyes and jumped. I fell to the floor hard.

“Fuck!” I cursed. My ankles hurt as hell. I have no time, run before he catches you! I thought to myself, and ran full speed. I recognized the place. It was miles away from home though. Soon I heard a door open abruptly. I didn’t look back, I just kept running. I heard as the footsteps got closer and closer.  I got scared but I didn’t stop. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and lifting me up. I screamed my lungs out but then felt a hand cover my mouth. I cried hard. What happened to all the people that live around? Are they depth? “You are dead.” He whispered in my ear.  He got me in the basement and tied me to the wall again. I heard he took a bag out.

“You deserve this!” He screamed, and then it hit me. I screamed from the pain. Ugh not again. My back was stinging.  It seemed it was a different material. It hurt even more. He grunted for every hit he gave me. I cried and scream. I knew I was bleeding. I felt as the liquid of my blood went through all my back. He stopped, taking deep breaths, and I making sobs.  

Saturday…

Louis POV

I was in the verge of tears. I didn´t want anything to happen to Lexi. They were taking me back to the Rocky Mountains were my car was. I had to make a decision. Either call the police, or fix this by myself. They pushed me out of their car and drove away. I got into my car and took out my phone. I was looking in my contacts for Becky´s number. As soon as I saw it I dialed it and waited, but she didn´t respond. I looked for Harry´s number and dialed it.

“Hello?” I heard his deep voice.

“Harry, mate I need you to help me.” I said

“Sure, what’s up?”