Chapter 15

Chapter 15

11 months latah…(I know you guys are gonna kill me)

Alex POV

“Zack, wait for me!” I said giggling and running up to him.

“What?” He said jokingly with a smile on his face. We went to get ice-cream. I got a cookie-dough ice-cream. I loved that flavor. Zack got strawberry cheesecake, I liked that one too, but I will stick up with cookie-dough.

“Piggy back ride!” I said and jumped on his back, being careful to not drop my cone.  He huffed a little. “You’re heavy!” he said, with a struggling voice. I gasped and said,

“How dare you! You can’t tell a girl that they are heavy, that’s not of a gentleman!” I said hitting his head a little. “Plus you have muscles so work them!” I said giggling a little at the end.

“I do this just because I love you.” He said.

“Aw! I love you too babe.” I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Your lips are cold!” He said and put me down. He grabbed my hand and we started walking back. “So wanna come to my house or to yours?”

“To yours!” I said excited. “Can I have some of your ice-cream?”

“Nope.” He said popping the ‘P’

“Pweety please?” I said making a pout.

“Fine.” He took the spoon, by the way, he hates cone ice-creams, I don’t know why, put some ice-cream in it and brought the spoon closer to me. Instead of putting it in my mouth he put it in my nose.”Oops.” he said laughing a little. My eyes widened and I gasped a little.

“How dare you?” I said looking at his eyes. “Now you clean it up!” said.

“My pleasure!” he came closer and licked my nose. “Ewww! Zack not like that! I meant a napking!” I grabbed my napkin and cleaned my nose.

“C’mon, you know you liked it!” he said as he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him. “What if I didn’t” I replied looking down at his lips. We soon came closer and closer until we were centimeters apart from kissing each other. I took the chance and put my cone on his forehead, making it look like a unicorn. He took a step back and the cone fell.  I started to laugh my eyeballs out and started running. I knew I was in trouble.

“Alex! Alex come back your gonna pay!” he said and I knew he was getting closer, I just kept laughing and running to his house. As I was turning I side I bumped into someone. I fell to the floor but it seemed like he didn’t.

“I’m sorry love!” A man said with a British accent. I looked up to see a man with sunglasses and a black hoodie on.

“No, I’m the one sorry here. I bumped into you.” I said while he was helping me get up. He kept staring at me and I just put my hands in my back pockets. He took his shades off and his hoodie. I saw his amazing blue eyes, wow, those are awesome eyes. His eyes kept on staring at me. He seemed so familiar.

“Ale-“ The man was about to say but Zack interrupted him.

“Alex, babe, you okay?” said Zack coming to my side. I gave him a small smile.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I looked back to the man who I bumped to. “I’m sorry. I should be more careful and watch where I’m going. It was a pleasure to meet you um….”

“Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Pleasure to have bumped into you too, just like the first time, Alex.” He said and walked away. Wait what?! WHAT?! How does he even know my name?

“Wait, um Louis!” I said turning around. He stopped but didn’t turn around. “How do you know me?”

“You will figure out. One day…” he said with a sad tone, he put his hoodie and shades back on and walked away.

“Creep.” Zack said behind me making me jump a little. “Let’s go to my house, stay with me tonight, I don’t want you to be alone.”

“Okay.” I grabbed his hand and started walking to Zack’s house. I looked back again and saw Louis. He seemed so familiar, but where? Where have I seen him?

Louis POV

I’m glad that I saw her, but I was so sad. I haven’t been the same all these months. Without her, I don’t know what I’m supposed to be, or do. I need her. I was walking back to the hotel. We were back on tour. Yup, that means hotel and bus life from now on until God knows when. As I walked back I muttered to myself. “If she’s happy, you’re happy. If she’s happy, you’re happy. If she’s happy, you’re happy.” I got to my door and took out my key. I opened the door and saw Zayn and Harry playing The Last Of Us.

“Hi Lou! How was the walk? Met any girls?” Harry said wiggling his eyes.

“Um, yeah actually I did.” I said looking at him and sat beside him.

“Finally, after months dude it was time I thought-“

“It was Lexi.” I said interrupting him. There was a silence in the room. I looked down at the floor.

“I’m sorry mate.” Harry said, giving me a pat on the back.

AN:

I'm sorry i havn't updated, i am really busy with life and school

i kow for a fact that the story is going to end the book, but there is going to be a sequel so don't worry

Thanks for being pacient, vote comment, and do whatever you want

ADAIA xx