Chapter 19

Ah my baby boy! right there. Ok you can go read now.

Chapter 19

"I love you too baby girl,"

And he kissed me again, but this time not so forcefully like the first time when he came here. This kiss started soft and gentle, his lips in sync with mine, like they fitted perfectly together. His hands went to my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hands on his neck and making the kiss deeper. His tongue asked for entrance and I denied. I wanted to play around with him.

"You little tease," he said in between the kiss. I giggled. "You have always been one." He tightened his grip on my waist making me gasp a little. He took the chance and kissed me, our tongues colliding and fighting.

"Alex?" I heard a voice say behind us. I pulled away and looked behind Louis.

Oh shit, it's going down for real. I thought to myself.

"Zack, I can explain-"I started but soon got interrupted.

"You already have explained enough." He said and turned around going back to his car.

"Well, you are not the only one hurt! You lied to me too. You were never my boyfriend. It was all planed." He stopped but didn't turn around.

"But I got to know you, and I accidently fell in love when I wasn't supposed to." He turned around, eyes red and watery but no tears fell. "I fell for you, hard." I didn't say anything, just stared at him for a long while. What could I tell him? It wasn't like I didn't love him, because I thought that he was my boyfriend, and I loved him, but I always knew something wasn't right.

"You got yourself into this."

"No I didn't, it was my parents and your mom! Damn it!"

"I'm sorry that you are heartbroken because of my fault! I'm sorry that our parents had to do this, but you also knew all this was a lie. You were lying to me! All this time, all this 11 months, have been a lie to me! I also have the right to be mad!" We both stayed quiet for a long while, not staring at each other but at the floor.

"Let me think this through. I'll text or call you." He said and turned back around leaving.

"Wait!" I tried to stop him. He turned around and we made eye contact. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry it had to be this way." I whispered to him. "And believe me, it also hurts," I backed away and pointed to his chest. "Here" I pulled away and we stared at each other.

"Thank you, for understanding." He says and finally leaves. I look at him get in the car and drive away. I stay there until I can't see the car anymore, turn around and look at Louis.

Now I have to explain this to Louis. I sighed and walked up to him.

"What was that all about?" He asked taking my hand and going inside my flat.

"It's a long story."

"I've got time," he looked at his phone. "Shit, nope I don't. I got 15 minutes. Think you can say it real fast."

"I'll try." I sighed once again. "So remember when I was at the hospital? Well, I don't know why I was there exactly but, long story short, you weren't there, my mom told me I was dating Zack so I could have a life with him and well, it was only for the benefit of our parents since, my mom has money, and Zack's parents also." I nodded and looked down. "it was just a lie. But, the positive thing of all of this is that I remember who you are. Talking about all this, where did you go when I was at the hospital?"

"I had to finish the tour with the boys, and management being the bitch it always is, didn't let me stay, especially because they didn't like the idea of me and you together." He looked back at his phone and saw the time. "Fuck, I'm already late, I'll call you or text you, but I need your number." I gave him my phone and he put his number in it, and also called himself so my number can get recorded in his.

"Okay babe, I love you and I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

"Yup." I said with a smile in my face. "I love you too." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and started to walk to his car. I closed the door and got down to my knees.

What a day. 

Be happy people! I have updated 3 times this week. Ok bye

Comment. vote. fan. do whatever you want.

ADAIA xx