Chapter 16

Alex POV

“Here, you can use this shirt.” Zack said. He took out a white shirt for me to wear and I put it on.

“Thanks.” I muttered. I was so confused. Who was he?

Louis, Louis, Louis. I thought to myself, repeating his name on my head. His name was so familiar, yet I can’t remember anything.

“Babe? You okay?” I heard someone say interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at him and he looked back.

“What?” I said He grabbed my hands and said, “Are you ok? You seem very distracted and confused.” (AN: thanks captain obvious, sorry I had to say that lolz)

“Yeah, I’m….fine. It’s just, this Louis guy, the guy who I bumped into today, he seems so familiar, like if I knew him before, but I don’t know who he is. But he is so familiar…”

Zack sighed and left the room, leaving me alone. I sat there waiting for him to come. I laid in his bed and stared at the ceiling, still thinking about Louis. I heard Zack come back so I got up from the bed.

“Here, drink some water.” He said handing me a cup of water. I drank it all, feeling how it went down my throat. (AN: Gosh this is so dirty, sorry) “Now, why don’t we go to sleep?” I nodded and lay in his bed. He turned off the lights and went out the door.  

“Zack!” he came back, popping only his head.

“Yeah?”

“Can you stay with me?”

“Of course.” He said and came to lie down next to me. We cuddled in, him wrapping his arms around my waist. Still with thoughts about Louis running around my head, I couldn’t sleep, until I started to think of the small details of his face. His ocean blue eyes, and that small stubble in his face. Who could he be?

Louis POV

“If she is happy, you’re happy!” I yelled smashing the glass on the table.

“Rough day man?” The bar tender said pouring more tequila on my glass.

“Very.” He filled it up and I drank it all. “Another one.”

“Whatever you say.” He filled it up again, and once again, I drank it all.

“I just can’t let her go, you know. I saw her, after 11 months! 11 fucking months!” I said smashing my hand on the bar table. “Another one.” He filled it up, and I drank it all up.

“Don’t you better want the entire bottle?”

“Yeah give me that.” He gave it to me and I took a big swig.

“And how can she not remember me? I specifically made management make a tour where we would stop in Denver just to see her again, and when I come, she doesn’t even remember me?!? I mean I though she loved me, but apparently she loves another dude. I bet he couldn’t make her scream as loud as I would” I took another swig. “Do you think I should go see her?”

“Do you think I’m a physiologist?” he responded. I looked down at the bottle of tequila, and took another swig.

“I’m going. In fact, I’m going right now.” I got up and put my jacket on. I took my wallet out and took out one-hundred dollars, putting it on the table. “Thanks” I said and went out the door. 

AN:

So, i want to apologize cuz i suck. I'm sorry i havn't updated in ages, like literarly ages, but i have a lot of stuff to do and its sprink break so i do have time now but im having a lot of problems not only in school but also with my family. In other new, i found this fan fic i wrote like, 2 years ago and i liked it, so i'm gonna post it and my other fanfic invisible is on hold cuz, idk its just on hold. So this new fanfic is called Stockholm Syndrom, please go read it!! I'm pretty proud of it. 

So i hope you liked this chappie and i'll try to update soon.

Comment. vote. fan.

ADAIAxx

PS. ZAYN LEFT, I'M DYING!