Chapter 11

Once again i'll say, be mature for this chapter. 

ADAIA xx

Chapter 11

Tuesday…

I woke up to see darkness again, but I still see the orange colour of the sun that comes through the hole. I sit up and stand up, but feel a sharp pain in my inside thighs.

“Fuck,” I groan. I walk slowly to a wooden door in the corner to see what was inside. As I open it I see the bathroom. It didn’t look that pleasant, nor smelled that pleasant, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. I put paper over it and squatted. “Eww,” I said to myself. I washed my hands and thought that at least there was clean running water, so I decided to take a bath. I took the towel that was hanging from the door and turned the water on. I took my bath, but still felt so filthy from what happened last night.

As I got out of the shower, I put my towel around myself and got out of the room.

“Gotta wear the same fucking clothes…” I murmured to myself. As I finished putting my bikini back on, I heard the door slam open.

“Looks like you already went to take a shower without me, huh?” Sam said as he came closer to me. I took a few steps back.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I said. He smirked, but that smirk started to become a creepy laugh.

“Don’t you remember, that guy in the back of the class who you never put attention to. No. Let me correct myself. NOBODY PUT ATTENTION TO HIM! THAT KID, WITH STUPID GLASSES WHO EVERYBODY BULLIED!” he said. His face seeming more animalistic. He got closer and closer to me. “My mother was sick back then. I wanted her to be healthy, but I also wanted you. I liked you more than any other person.” He whispered. I started to eye him more to try to recognize him, but also careful to not have eye contact.

“Connor? A-are you Conner.” I asked.

“Yes, it seems you still remember then.” He said

“Well, we graduated two years ago, how would I not remember any of my classmates.” I sighed.”Connor, it wasn’t because I didn’t want to pay attention to you in middle school, or any other year. I never really made friends first of all, but also my parents divorced and it wasn’t something easy for me, since my dad got drunk and all. I wasn’t the prettiest of the girls at the time Conner. I was fat.”  I said.

“I didn’t care about your weight. You were, and still are beautiful to me.” He took some steps back and started to walk around the small room.”Not only your beauty, but as well as your personality turned me on. I loved how you were so shy, it looked so cute and how you looked when you concentrated too much.” He said. “I know it’ll sound creepy but,”

Like if the situation right now wasn’t creepy, dude you got me kidnapped, I thought to myself, but not daring to say anything.

“I used to stare at you in class and almost not pay attention to the teacher at all.” He finished making eye contact with me.

“As much as you flatter me Conner, I don’t feel anything for you. Sorry, but the only man I truly love is Louis.”I said barely above a whisper. Suddenly I felt a slap in my face.

“NO! YOU. LOVE. ME!” He said breathing hard “SAY IT! SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME AND ONLY ME!”

“No.” I said in a whisper between cries. That slap did actually hurt me.

“So you’re not going to obey me, huh? Say it, if not your gonna be punished!” He threatened. I stayed quite. I preferred dying than saying that I love someone who I don’t. I loved Louis, not Sam I mean, Connor.

“What happened to that sweet-quite Connor I used to know?” I asked.”You were so sweet and such a gentlemen, even though I didn’t talk to you much, but you would always open the door for me on history class. What happened to you?” I said with a shaky voice. He definitely changed, not only in personality but also physically. He was so much fit and didn’t wear glasses anymore.

“That sweet Conner doesn’t exist anymore. I learned that if you want something, you have to have it the hard way. You have to fight for it.” He looked at me. “Don’t think I haven’t forgotten your punishment.” I saw a smirk building in his face. He excited the room and then came back with a bag. I was starting to freak out even more.

“Kneel down.” He said. I did as he said, but very slowly. He took a rope out of the bag and tied them to iron circles that were attached to the wall and then tied me to them, my face facing the wall. He soon tore my, or his shirt of and left me in my bikini.

“I’m sorry, I hate to do this, but it’s the only way you will learn.” He said

“Bullshit!” I screamed.

BAM!

And that’s when I felt something hard; hit my back and taking some air out of my lungs. I screamed out in pain. That fucking hurt so bad. I still screamed in pain and as well as crying hard. Then he did it again but instead in the middle of my back he did it a little bit higher. Then again, lower.

“STOP! PLEASE STOP!” I tried to talk, at least it sounded understandable. He was whipping me with something. I think it was a belt. But it hurt as fucking hell. Then he did it again. I felt something fresh like a liquid coming down my back. I think I was bleeding. The I felt the last whip, much harder than the other ones. That was the end of me. I fainted, I couldn’t contain it anymore. It hurt more than a bitch.

Louis, where are you? 

AN:

Okay, probably its not the longest chapter or anything but, i'm trying to update a lot cuz this and next week i'm on exams, and midterms so yeah i have to study.

I know also that the chapters have been pretty harsh in the way of kidnapp and abusing, but i had to. probably next chapter is going to be better or in louis pov or in conners/sams pov. in other good news, i won my volleyball game! and i am planing to do beach volleyball! not sure yet! 

I'll try to update if i can okay? 

I had something important to say but i forgot.....Oh well, what can you do 'bout it? 

so comment, vote, follow me. Love every single one of you!

ADAIA xx