Chapter 7

You saw the dedicatioin Laura!!! We are going to go sing Stolckholm Syndrom for the rest of our lifes!! And Act My Age!!

Alex POV

We were in a car. My butt has been hurting because of the long ride. I bet we have been here hours and it’s very uncomfortable since I only have my bikini on and well…I can´t really talk. Soon I heard Eleanor talk to the so called Sam guy.

“Hey Sam, stop in this motel. We are going to sleep here and finish the trip tomorrow.” She said. Ugh no! This meant that there was going to be more butt pain tomorrow!

“Okay,” Sam said with a low and tired voice.

“Now, Alex. If you tell them we kidnapped you, or even make a noise, or try to run away, I will kill you and every one you love. Understood?” Eleanor said, most probably looking at me. I nodded my head. I wasn´t afraid of Eleanor. No-uh, she´s a bitch! But I was afraid of Sam. He seems like a though guy who would gladly kill anybody for money.

I nodded my head. “Okay. Sam stay here and I´ll go get the room key.” She said. I heard the car open and close. I assumed she left. Silence was the only thing I heard, until I felt a hand close to the piece of clothing close to my eyes. I flinched.

“Shhh, it’s okay. I don´t want to hurt you.” I heard Sam say in a whisper. Bullshit, I thought to myself. He lifted the blindfold just above my forehead and I could see his blue eyes. He was looking right in my eyes. I could notice he had blue grey eyes, but not as beautiful as Louis.

“I want to help you escape.” Bullshit again “I just kidnapped you because I needed the money. I swear to you. My mom is not in the best conditions. So please bear with me. Forgive me. I called you a bitch earlier. You are obviously not. You are very beautiful. So this is the plan, we will wait until Eleanor falls asleep, and then we will escape. Simple as that” He finished explaining with a smirk. I guess I will have to believe him. I nodded my head.

“Oh, shit Eleanor is coming!” He said, putting the blindfold back to its place. “Pass me your boyfriend’s phone number to call him later okay?” he said and I nodded. I heard the door open and Eleanor coming in. There was actually hope.

A/N:

You don´t know how bad i feel. I feel bad first because i havn´t updated in ages and i promised to update every saturday, but kinda left the schedule. Yeah. And secondly i also feel bad because i´m on my period. Ladies you know what i´m talking about. Who wants to be my period buddy!?

And last but not least, this chapter is short, i know, and i feel super bad but i had to update atleast something. I was going to make Sam a bad guy but then i was like, nah a good guy. I´ll try to make a double update, I can´t promise anything. I have a lot to do. FInals are like in two weeks for me, ahem...my period...I have tommorow volleyball practice for like four hours no kidding, and i have four volleyball games. jdakfdpaif its crazy! 

ADAIA xx

P.S. Who is excited for night changes??