Chapter 18

Chapter 18

His eyes brightened up, with hope in them. I do remember him. I actually do. His ocean blue orbs, his little stubble he always had, his lips, his hair, and his perfection. I grabbed his hand fitting in mine, like it was meant to be. Those little things he did.

So many memories came flashing back. From the day I met him coming back from the library, those horrible eternal nights with Sam, to the hospital, where I was wired to a machine. So many memories made me so happy, because I remember my real life, yet it also made me face depressed and sad, because of all of what Sam did.

*Flashback*

"C'mon baby girl, don't leave me!" he said. I was lying down, and didn't seem like I could move any part of my body. It was hard for me to breathe and to see. I had the biggest headache ever in my life. I heard wheels moving, many voiced talking.

"Hurry up!"

"Take her to, quickly!"

What was happening? Am I going to die? I started to feel my eyelids heavy. I wanted to sleep so badly, but at the same time I wanted to stay awake. My eyes started to close. Soon sleep surrounded me.

I woke up and was lying down in an unknown bed. The room was very white and the light from the window made it look even whiter. Where was I?

"Honey! You woke up! I'm so glad." Said a familiar voice. I looked towards the voices direction and saw my mom.

"Mom? Where am I? What's happening?" I asked very confused and a massive headache.

"We're at the hospital. You just fell from the bike and hit your head really hard." She said. No wonder my head hurts like a bitch. "But don't worry, you will be fine darling." She said putting a hand on my cheek. "I'll go call the doctor. By the way Zack is here."

Zack? Who the hell is Zack?

"Mom wait! Who is Zack?" I asked with a confused face.

"He is your boyfriend." She said and left the room. I have a boyfriend? Did I really hit my head that hard to not remember my own boyfriend?

"Hi babe!" Said a man coming into the room. That might be Zack. He came close, took my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Um....Hi...." I said unsure. "I'm sorry but I don't really remember you." I bite my lip, hoping I didn't hurt his feelings.

"What? I'm your boyfriend." He said and put a puppy face. Well, I have a good taste in men. I thought to myself. He isn't really that bad looking. You might just give him a chance, or another chance.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know who you are, but, we can try to know each other again?" I said trying to convince him.

"Yeah that will work. I'll make you like me again." He gave me a smirk and a wink. Is he flirting with me, already? I barely know the dude.

*end of Flashback*

"You do remember me! I knew you were going too eventually!" He said with the sweetest smile. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I can't believe I forgot who he was. "One way or another, I was gonna get you back. I knew it." He whispered in my ear. We stayed like that, in each other's arms until I pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Why would you be, love? You have nothing to be sorry about." He took a strand of hair from my face and put it behind my ear, then lifted my chin.

"I forgot who you were for, a very, very long time." The tears started to drop. It wasn't only because of forgetting Louis, but also because of all the bad memories I remembered.

"You shouldn't be sorry about that. The past is in the past. You're here in my arms now, baby. Don't worry, I've got you." He whispered on my ear once again, taking me into another hug. I started to cry even harder. All the scenes of the nights came back into my head. I started to sob.  He pulled away and said, "What's wrong? Don't cry, love."

"Lou, he took my virginity." I put my hands on my face, feeling slightly embarrassed but sadder than anything else.

"I promise you I won't, never in my life, let you go. I'll keep you safe, and I won't let any bastard touch you. Not even one hair of your pretty little head." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I hid my face in-between his neck.

"Thank you," I said but sounded a little muffled, but my crying a little more controled.

"It's my job."

"I love you,"

"I love you too, baby girl,"

Oh I missed those words. 

AN:

Okay, be happy, i doble updated!

ADAIA xx