Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Saturday

Louis POV

I was driving to the Rocky Mountains. I had the money on my pocket. It did hurt to have 15,000 dollars to give away, but I would give away anything for Lexi. I got to the Rock Mountains Stadium. I put on a hoodie and sunglasses so no one could tell who I am.

“Only someone stupid wouldn’t recognize you.” I heard a voice. That voice was familiar. I turned around to see a guy. He had blue-gray eyes, brown hair and a little of beard in his face.

“Are you the bastard that called me?” I asked

“Yeah, I’m that bastard. I’m Sam by the way, nice to meet you.” He said stretching his hand out. I rejected it. “Now, to business.” He took a step forward “Where is the money.” He whispered. I took out the money that was in the envelope in my pocket.

“Come with me. I’m going to count it and then I have to show you something.” He said. I nodded and followed him. We got to a three black Suburban’s and went to the one in the middle. He took me inside and sat down next to me.

“I’ll count the money. If it’s not 15,000 then you know what could happen.” He said taking the money out. He counted every single bill and even twice to make sure. “Okay, it is 15,000. Let’s drive to the place Sterling.” He said to the driver. Sterling started the engine and drove away.

“Don’t worry, we will come back to drop you off.” He said. What was this fucker going to do?

One hour later…

I saw that we stopped in a house. It was two stories high and looked like any normal house.

“Let’s go.” He told me. “Don’t dare to touch anything or do anything that is mine, only if I tell you.” I nodded my head and went in the house. The house was very rustic and beautiful. “Follow me.” We went down the stairs to the basement. He unlocked the door that looked like an metal door. As he opened the door, I saw darkness, but heard soft cries. Those soft cries started to come louder.

“Please Sam, don’t do anything more, please” I could recognize that voice anywhere.

It’s Lexi.

I started running to her voice, but was abruptly stopped by two big hands in my arms.

“LEXI, BABE! I’M HERE. DON’T CRY, I’M HERE.” I screamed.

“LOUIS!” She said in the middle of a sob.

“It seems you can’t follow orders. I told you to not do anything or touch anything that is mine. Lexi is mine not yours.” He said

“YOU FUCKER! SHE IS NOT FUCKING YOURS! SHE IS MINE, SHE BELONGS WITH ME! NOT WITH FUCKING SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU!” I said with all my might and spitted at his face.  Soon I felt a burn in my cheek. He punched me. That’s it, I thought to myself. I fought against the two strong arms that were holding me back. I kicked the guy in his dick and his grip went loose. I saw as Sam’s eyes widened. I ran after him and threw a punch at his face again, and again, and again. When I knew that he war in the floor almost knocked-out, I ran to Alex and knelt down to her.

“Louis,” she whispered. She looked terrible. She was bruised and dirty. I put my hands on her cheeks and gave her a long passionate kiss. It felt like a thousand years. I missed those lips. Those pink lips that turned me on. I missed her so much. The kiss felt like forever, but also felt like just a second. I felt again those two strong arms grab me and tear me apart from Lexi. I saw Sam get up.

“You’re gonna fucking regret it…” He said to my face. “Take him back.” He said to the man that was holding me. He looked back at me and said, “if you mention this to anyone, I’ll assure you that the next thing you are going to clean up is her dead body.” He said pointing at Alex. She lowered her head and started to cry harder.

“I won’t let that happen.” I said and looked right into his face. 

AN: 

I know its not really long, but i promise you ill update on friday or somewhere this week. I'm sorry, in one week are my midterm exams and i really have to study. I don't want to fuck any of the tests. 

In other good news, christmas is almost here!! And yeah it will be fun!!! 

Be prepared for the next chapter!!! I already know what i have in mind. 

Spread the word to people about my book please!!

Vote, Comment, and Follow me

ADAIA xx