Chapter 2 Part 2

Hey!

Ok so i was going to make this into chapter 3, then i noticed its too short to pe a chapter, so it just going to be a continuing from chapter 2

So here you go:

Louis P.O.V.

I kissed her, I had to. She was so beautiful, and I just had to, even though we've known for less than 24 hours, I just really had the need to, and it felt good, really good.

She pulled away, making me think that I did something wrong.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked "Damn it Louis, you ruined it already" I whispered to myself

"No, no, Louis, it's not you it's just... I just met you, and it is just..." she trailed off

"I understand, I shouldn't have gone so quickly, I'm truly sorry babe. Would you forgive me?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"It's okay, just it's a mix of emotions"

"I'll take you back home, let's go" I said

She caught up and took my hand in hers. I was smiling like an idiot. I'm glad she's at least accepting me. We grabbed the stuff from the picnic and went to my cooper. Once we got there I opened the door for her and then went to the driver's seat.

The drive was really awkward. She didn't say a word to me. Once we got to her house, I pulled in her drive way and opened her door, leading her to her front door.

"Can there be a second date?" I asked crossing my fingers

She looked down, probably thinking it through. Fuck, Louis you ruined everything with that kiss! I told myself

"Yeah, okay"

I smiled from ear to ear.

"Yeah? Really?"

"Yes, Louis, I would love to."

"Thanks love! I promise to you no kisses" I said, she laughed a little

"I'll text you later okay?" I said

"Okay, I should go in" She said

"Okay love" I said. I stepped forward to give her a hug wrapping my arms around her waist and spinning her a little, she wrapped her arms around my neck, being careful with her skirt.

"Thank you" I said

"Thank you too Louis, it was a great day."

"Bye Lexi" I said walking back to my car and she entering her house waving her hand.

Alex P.O.V.

Lexi, I liked that. I might change my name to Lexi now. To say the truth, today was perfect, even though Louis kissed me, and all that, I didn't mind, I liked him. Even though I just met him today.

Louis P.O.V.

When I came back to my flat that I just rented, I saw a black car outside.

"What the-" I said to myself

I parked and went out of my car, walked into the door and saw that it was unlocked. I opened the door quietly. I went to grab an umbrella that was in the entrance. Yeah Louis, the umbrella is totally gonna save you tonight... I told myself, I shrugged the idea off and continued walking around the rooms.

I went through the bathroom, then the hallways, later to the living room. I went quickly upstairs, to my bedroom, then to the other bedroom next to me, to the bathrooms.

"No signs of a living life, copy." I said quietly, trying to lighten the mood. Idiot

As I came downstairs, I admitted to myself that nobody has entered the house, that's when I heard a sound in the kitchen. Why didn't I check the kitchen I thought face slapping myself.

I stepped closer and closer to the kitchen. I put my umbrella up just to make sure. I peeked to the kitchen, noticing a brunette girl sitting on one of the stools of the counter.

"Hello?" I said

She turned around and I noticed who she was.

Fuck.

Shit just got real.

A/N

OHHHHHH a cliffhanger!!! and this one is more dramatic, cuz i felt like it and because i though it was a good cliffhanger. Okay so who do you think it is. cuz let me tell you boyz and girlz, its going down next chapter okay, and yup.

comment&vote!!