Chapter 20

Sorry for what i have done to this chapter, don't hate me. Just read. (btw i cried when i wrote this)

Louis POV

"Your late, again!" Liam said as I entered the studio.

"Don't get so worked up about it mate. I'm just 30 minutes late. Zayn hasn't even come." I answered him patting his chest. "Plus, I was doing something important."

"And what is your excuse now?" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I looked behind Liam. There was Harry and Niall lying down on the coach, doing nothing but being lazy buts, although Harry looked at me with a mischievous smirk. He knew that I was in trouble, like always.

"Remember Alex?"

"Your ex. From ages ago?"

"Yeah, and she is not my ex." I rolled my eyes and he nodded. "Well, about a day ago I found her......with someone else." I sighed. Just thinking the thought of Lexi with someone else other than me got me worked up. "So I got tipsy and well, decided to go visit her. Long story short, she lost her memory and didn't remember who I was and I kissed her. She suddenly remembered me and well, things happen. Her current boyfriend, I'm not even sure if it actually was her boyfriend, came and saw us kissing, he got frustrated, shit happened. So, yeah. That's pretty much what happened."

Liam's eyes were wide and full of surprise.

"Wow, ok that's actually the first acceptable excuse you have given me."he patted me on the back. "You can go sit now. We are working on the new album as you may already know, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm already ahead of you guys. I started on this song. I'll show you guys once Zayn comes."

"Only if he could come on time we wouldn't need to be just sitting our asses here doing nothing." Liam said. He gets really frustrated when Zayn and I are late, but its kinda of a habit. I here the door open and Zayn comes in.

"Hey lads." Zayn says with a very tired voice. He doesn't say anything else and just sits down next to me.

"Late like always?" Liam said.

"Here he starts again." I whispered to Zayn and rolled my eyes. He smirks at me but soon the smirk goes away. Something is not right.

"Are you alright mate?" I sad putting an arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Don't worry. Just a little tired. I have a lot of work lately." he said with a sigh at the end.

"Tell me later ok?"

"Actually," he stood up. "I have something to tell you lads." He sighed once again and ran his hand through his hair. "I-I.......Damn it, this is not easy" He muttered to himself. Ok this is not normal. Something real bad is going to happen or is happening.

"I-I want to.......I want to leave the band." he finished. I Immediately stood up.

"What?!? Are you crazy Zayn?!?" I screamed. "If you think this is a funny prank, well it isn't" I said.

"I'm not kidding Louis. I'm really sorry, but I'm not enjoying this anymore. It doesn't feel the same and, I have thought about this for a long while and I only kept on going because of the fans and you guys." He was almost in tears when he said this. "But, you don't know how much it hurts me to leave you guys, but.....I feel that its the right thing to do. I want to keep a normal life, I want to marry Perrie and have kids and live the rest of my life of a happy human being."

"Zayn," I sighed, "I don't want to be mean, but if you leave the band, you won't be a normal human bieng, ever. Your girlfriend would still be a singer, and you would still be famouse. Are you doing this because Naughty Boy told you to?"

"No not at all! I just, don't feel.....I don't enjoy doing this anymore. But believe me lads, I love every single one of you and our fans. but I think this is it for me. I'm so sorry. I'll talk to management myself, and I'll visit you guys." At this point, everybody in the room was in tears, even Liam and Zayn himself. I was a crying waterfall. Zayn is my bestest friend, other than Harry, but we had something that nobody could replace. He was someone really special. He couldn't leave.

"You can't leave us Zayn, you just can't. We have being brothers, for almost five years. You can't leave family, family is forever." I said, trying to change his mind

"Exactly, family is forever, I won't forget you guys. You will always be in my heart and even though I wont be physically there with you guys, I will be in your hearts." He had tears already falling from his cheeks and eyes red bloodshot. "I'm sorry but, I-I have to go." He started to walk up to me and took me into a tight hug.

"You will always be my smoking buddy, my partner in crime. Don't forget me." He whispered to me. "I'm sorry" I was speechless but returned the hug back. Until a minute or so, he pulled away and went to hug Niall, then Harry, and last Liam.

"Bye boys." He opened the door and closed it. Liam turned around and faced us.

"Rehearsal is over." He didn't look happy. He took his sweater, keys, and bag and left.

"What a day, once again" I said to myself. "Ok boys, I'm gonna leave, it hasn't been the best day today." I gave a hug to Harry and Niall.

"Don't worry, mate. Everything will go ok" Harry said with a slight smile trying to give me hope.

"Yeah, you still got Hazza, Payno, and me, your lucky leprechaun." Niall said. He made me chuckle at his comment of him being lucky.

"Thanks lads. You guys also got me." I sighed. "Bye boys."

"Bye" They both said in unision. I opened the door and walked out of the studio. I was mad at Zayn for this, but its his life.

I know for sure, that I'm gonna miss my partner.

AN:

Okay, i cried, a lot. for this chapter i cried so freaking much, im sorry for doing this but don't hate me. keep on reading. At least i have updated.

I love every single one of you!

Comment. vote. fan. do what ever you want.

ADAIA xx