Chapter 10-

Chapter 10-

A couple of weeks ago, just the thought of being alone with a boy other than Joshua doesn't would make me feel sick to my stomach. 

Oy was as if I needed to get as far as possible away from him or else I'd have a panic attack at any given moment. 

Heck, being alone with Mason leaves me a bit nausea even though I kind of think of him like a friend as well.

Yet here I am. 

Standing on the corner of the street waiting for Calvin to come pick me up on a Sunday as well. It isn't that cold today so I wore a pull over hoodie and jeans like I usually would. 

I am starting to regret my choice now as I stand in the cold waiting for him. I looked at my watch. It was currently 3:30pm as I stood waiting for him. 

The reason why I decided to stand on a street to wait for him instead of walking towards his house was because I was called in to work in the early shifts at Starbucks due to another coworker of mine coming down with a flu last minute. We both decided to just meet at a different time instead which was around 3:30 instead.

I nervously start to play with the hem of my hoodie trying to calm my nerves. 

Why did I have to be so nosey about Calvin and his life? Why do I want to know about him so badly, and what does he need help with?

Is it because I can relate to his problem?

His pain?

I pull out my phone from my pocket and check the time.

3:37.

I frowned. 

Calvin is seven minutes late, which isn't like him. 

Sure he oversleeps a lot, but I highly doubt that getting here takes that long to begin with since he doesn't have much going on anyways.

Did he get into trouble?

Did he get into a fight with Erik?

Does Erik know that Calvin goes here so he came here just to beat him up?

I shook the thought out of my head. 

No. 

I will not think like that. 

He had to be okay.

Suddenly I feel something fall on my shoulder, and I jumped. 

My heart is pounding. My feet are ready to run at a moment's notice, but something, someone grabbed a hold of my wrist, jerking me and making me yelp out of surprise and being scared as well. 

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You looked a bit cold so I gave you my old jacket that I was going to donate."

I turned to come in contact with his light blue eyes that clashed with mine.

I stared, hard and tensed on the male standing before me. 

He looked guilty that he almost gave me a heart attack. He isn't that bad looking but he isn't drop dead hot. Maybe...cute? Handsome? I'm not too sure how to call him.

He has dark blond hair that is pushed to one side of his face. It is neat and tidy. He has two bags in each hand supposedly filled with clothes by the looks of it that he was going to donate from what he told me. He was wearing a cozy looking button down shirt and a sweater tied to his hips. 

I looked at him and then the jacket that is over my shoulders and took a few steps away from him.

"Um...uh..thank you?"