二十三 - Torture

Ch.23 - Torture

The new breeze cooled the air which was once hot, in the process cooling down objects, animals, people and plants. The two people were walking to one of their homes, the other following him. Their bodies were fatigued, sweaty and overall hungry; these coaching kids really did not hold back did they?

Bakugo and Katsumi were nearing Bakugo's house, it in both of their views. Katsumi had always though that his house was nice and tidy, something Katsumi's room couldn't always relate to. The duo walked through Bakugo's front gate, and quickly made it through his front door. The house was quiet, which made Katsumi guess that his parents were at work, I mean it is a Tuesday.

Bakugo immediately cranked up the air conditioner, as it was needed for the two. Katsumi took off her shoes and immediately flopped down on Bakugo's couch, ready to pass out any minute. Bakugo did the same, feeling the same too. They turned on the TV, just letting it play as they felt their eyelids drooping, neither tried to stop it, not feeling the need to.

It seemed uncanny how they always seemed to fall asleep on Bakugo's couch, or a bus. But neither ever complained, they never felt the need to. Their bodies pressed against each other in a sitting position, yet they were both knocked out. It was only the first day and they'd done so much, not too much however. Her hair which was once in a secure high pony tail, had slightly fallen down the back of her head, his hair never really changed, though some was stuck to his forehead with sweat, hers too.

They both slept for an hour before being rudely awoken by a phone blaring, Katsumi's phone was ringing. Baring in mind she'd woken up from a nap and wasn't truly awake yet, though she managed to make out that her sister was calling her.

"Turn it off." Bakugo mumbled rubbing his eyes. Nevertheless, Katsumi picked up the call.

"Hello?" Katsumi greeted, in a questioning tone.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT STEAL MY SHAMPOO?!" Katsumi had to hold the phone away from her ear or she was sure that she would go deaf. Katsumi knew Hikari was angry for one reason and one reason only, she wasn't speaking in French.

"No, chill out-" Katsumi yawned

"I WOULD BUT I CAN'T FIND MY SHAMPOO AND I'M DEADASS IN THE SHOWER, SO YOU TOOK IT!" Hikari retorted

"How the fuck are you calling me if you're in the shower? And for the last time I didn't take your shampoo, bye." Katsumi huffed, hanging up on her sister. Bakugo was just staring at Katsumi with a sleepy but confused face. Katsumi sighed and turned to Bakugo,

"I took her shampoo." This made Bakugo snort, knowing she was dead as soon as she stepped foot in her house. She looked at the time on her phone, it was 3:30pm, her parents should be home.

"You're fucking dead." Bakugo said, getting up to go god knows where.

"Where are you going?" Katsumi questioned

"Shower." Bakugo answered, ascending his stair case.

"I'm going home." Katsumi said, also getting up. She began her trek home, which wasn't really a trek, more of a short walk. She saw a few groups of teenagers, it was about time schools would let their students out. Katsumi re-did her pony-tail, it feeling weird before. Her body felt a little achy in places, but overall she wasn't as hot as before.

A group of girls was walking opposite her, some of them looking at her, they looked to be in junior high. Katsumi was holding her jacket in her hand, not feeling the need to put it on. Then she was suddenly stopped by the group.

"Hey, are you Saino from the sports festival?" One of them asked, Katsumi stopped walking and looked at the girl. Katsumi wasn't sure what was going on, but decided to go with the flow.