Chapter 6

"W-WE HAVE NO PLAN?! WH-WHY?" I exclaimed. That's it. We're doomed.

However, Izuku and Uraraka remained silent beside me, carefully examining the halls, minimizing their every movement. I looked at Izuku and I... froze. He looked cool, making me feel more depressed by the minute. A while ago he was as pale as coconut meat and now he's more determined than ever. Now that's a hero.

Unlike me who's about to piss her pants. I just followed the two while they excavate the area. While I was busy calming my heart, an ash-blonde came flying towards Izuku and blasted an explosion. I got thrown off as well when Izuku jumped towards Uraraka's direction, shielding her from the blast.

"Deku-kun?", Uraraka said with worry.
"It's just a scratch. Are you alright, Y/N?" Izuku asked me.
I just nodded. Fuck. My quirk is ideal for protection and yet I did nothing.

"Come Deku, don't dodge." Kacchan warned as he sliced through the smoke. I gulped, real hard. Bakugo Katsuki sure looked like a villain. A hot one.

Kacchan charged towards Izuku. I readied my quirk. Maybe this time, I'll be of help. But then, Izuku grabbed him by the arm and swung him towards the ground right before our eyes. WAAAAAAAAH IZUKU!

I couldn't help but get mesmerized by Izuku's sudden yet smart actions.

"Kacchan. You mostly start with a right swing. How long do you think I'm watching you?" Izuku declared. Wow. He really admires Kacchan that much. Enough to be able to read his moves.

Kacchan, although hurt, managed to get up, more furious than ever.

"Deku... even though you're scared, that's what I hate about you!" Kacchan exclaimed. As he was about to propel himself towards Izuku again, Izuku was alarmed.

"Uraraka-san, Y/N, go!", he exclaimed. Since I was halted in my steps, Uraraka grabbed me by the hand and tugged me away from the two boys clashing with each other.

Uraraka and I ran and ran until we both were out of breath. We gasped as we checked if the surroundings were clear. "T-that was scary." Uraraka said still panting.

"Y-yeah. I hope Izuku will be a-alright." I replied collapsing to the floor.

After we rested for a bit. I broke off the silence.

"So... what's the plan Ochaco-chan?", I asked her still unsure whether it was wise to just up and go without actually preparing something with Izuku.

"Hmmm. I was thinking we split up and search for Iida-kun. I think he's ways up this building and I don't think we'd find him in 15 minutes if we don't divide the task. Besides, Deku-kun is busy trailing off Bakugo-kun so we'd have to search for him." Uraraka suggested.

I nodded in agreement. I do not want to go near Izuku while that porcupine is that angry anyway. I'll just go search higher with Uraraka, that way I can avoid Izuku and Kacchan both, right?

"However... I also am worried for Deku-kun considering how much he hurts himself when he uses his quirk. Y/N-chan, your quirk can be used for defense, right?" Uraraka asked me with pleading eyes.

Oh no. Oh no no no. I absolutely can't. I'm gonna be murdered without having the chance to call myself a hero for my dad.

"Y-yeah. I guess. B-but I..." I retorted but then I remembered what my purpose was upon staying here in UA after so many attempts of giving up.

"Can you please watch out for Deku-kun? You can just watch from afar if you're afraid. Let's look out for each other. Is that okay Y/N-chan?" Uraraka asked me again. And this time... I nodded firmly.