Chapter 14

"Hey, hey!"
"This is too narrow!"
"Ouch!"
"Hey, move!"

I immediately remembered the time when the whole school panicked due to a security breach. The time where I almost got crushed by the crowd. This time too... People were pushing and pulling all over. It was kinda hard to move or stay in place with this kind of commotion happening. In amidst the chaos, I tripped and the guy behind me accidentally lifted me up.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I was now travelling above everybody's heads and elbows. I couldn't find a way to go down or stand up. Please, help.

Suddenly, a wave of ice flowed from underneath us to which temporarily froze the swarm of students in place. I, however, wasn't fazed by this attack since I was trapped above them. Talk about luck.

"Owww! What the—?"
"It's freezing over! I can't move!"
"So cold!"

Ice? I looked up ahead and saw the candycane-haired boy run in front of everyone else. As espected of 1A's no. 1. He froze multiple opponents in a single attack. Although he was very wise with that motion, I was even more impressed at how many avoided that attack. I saw Katsuki, Yaomomo, Aoyama, Eijiro and a couple of others stride ahead as well. These people really are determined, huh?

I struggled to get off from the people's shoulders and down to the icy ground. Okay, Y/N. Let's take this nice and slow. I huffed a bit of air as I try to walk towards the slippery ground. I-I don't think my quirk is useful here so I'll just do my best at walking.

People were suddenly gasping in fear in front. I turned to look their way and my eyes widened in fear. W-what the fuck a-are they doing h-here?

"The faux villains from the entrance exams?"
"This is what they meant by obstacles?"
"There are too many! I can't get through!"

As the rest of us were busy contemplating on what to do, a whole mountain of ice struck one of the faux villains and froze it in place. T-Todoroki again?! B-But isn't he creating a path for us as well...

Seeing that an opening was created, the students began to rush underneath the frozen robot. No. Don't. I don't think he-

Before I could continue my thought, the frozen robot began to collapse and bits of debris fell upon the students. A-Amazing... He not only created a path for himself, he also closed it up so that the opponents who were lured by his gesture would be trapped in the debris.

So... how do I pass through as well? Seeing the explosions blasting off above the robots, that must be Katsuki. Sero and Tokoyami also went above the robots following the ash blonde. What quick thinking... Since we can't pass underneath the robots, the quickest way through would be going overhead.

BUT HOW THE FUCK DO I USE MY QUIRK FOR FLIGHT? Damn it! Panning out my vision, I saw a small opening upon the robot that Todoroki destroyed. Maybe I could open up a bigger path so that I could fit.

Students were passing through one by one whilst others were busy trying ro fight off the robots. No rush Y/N. You can do this. Reaching the broken debris, I spread my arms out trying to form a forcefield. Please.

The tenacity of the forcefield pushed the debris out of the way forming a path large enough for me to pass. I quickly jumped off from the rubble and ran away from the scene towards the next obstacle.

Okay. You're like 15th to 20th place right now Y/N. You survived this long. You're doing just fine.

Looking ahead, I saw the swarm of students halted in place. Why aren't they running? Trying to get a better view, I tried squishing myself between the gaps of elbows and saw disfigured terrain with tight-ropes. DO THEY WANT US TO DIE?! I gulped in fear thinking of how I'd be able to overcome this task.