Chapter 15

"Die...!" Katsuki roared as we ran towards Monoma's team. However, through the slick of the blonde's hand, he nudged Katsuki's arm away averting the explosion and the ash blonde flinched.

Before Katsuki could react, Monoma's hand was readied upon the ash blonde's face and an explosion ignited. Katsuki winced at this event.

"Wow, what a nice quirk!" Monoma exclaimed leaving our team confused. However, as we were busy figuring out what the fuck just happened, I noticed the blonde brushed his hand upon Eijiro's hair. I furrowed my eyebrows at his sudden gesture.

"That's my-"
"Bakugo, someone has the same quirk as you, too?" Eijiro troubledly claimed cutting off Katsuki. This thought angered the already furious ash blonde as he swung his arm to deliver another explosion towards Monoma.

"Damn it!" Katsuki wailed in anger, however, the blonde surprisingly blocked the attack using...... Eijiro's quirk?!

"Really, such nice quirks. Mine's better, though." Monoma jeered delightfully as his hands and arms became hardened like that of Eijiro's.

"Wha..? Mine? The same again?" Eijiro gasped, stupefied at the sudden events that were happening. I, on the other hand, realized what that gesture of the blonde meant a while ago, nudging Katsuki's arm and brushing Eijiro's hair.

"No. Monoma copied your quirks." I replied to the astonished trio alongside me.

"That's right! Well, even an idiot can figure it out, huh?" The blonde replied eyeing me down to which he earned a growl from Katsuki.

"Why you- little shit!" Katsuki croaked but as we charged once again towards Monoma's team, gray liquid came oozing towards us making us halt. However, before it reached Eijiro, I propelled our team, using a forcefield directed to the ground, away from the liquid in time. As we were left startled by another team's sudden attack, the blonde's team used this diversion to flee from our grasp.

"After them!" Katsuki screamed, however, it took us a matter of time before we balanced ourselves again so Monoma's team had the chance to widen the gap between us.

"Oh, don't get mad at me. You're the one who provoked us, right? What did you say for the pledge again? That embarrassing thing... Let me think... Oh well, you've done enough for today!" Monoma mocked Katsuki one last time as he and his team ran further away from us. A tick formed upon my forehead. How dare he insult the words of my hero. Katsuki's orbs trembled in anger along with his body and is, seriously, the most terrifying yet satisfying scene ever.

"If Katsuki says he'll be number one, there's no doubt he'll be number one. Not just first place. He'll take an indisputable first place!" I screamed at the cocky blonde at the top of my lungs to which Katsuki grinned at from ear to ear.

"Seriously... you two..." Sero sweatdropped at the opposite wing whilst readying his stance.

"Let's do this." Eijiro delightfully licked his lips in determination as we ran in full speed towards Monoma's team.

I looked up to catch a glimpse of the ash blonde male and saw that he was no longer sullen by frustration but rather was hyped up and more determined than ever. I smiled at the scene in front of me. I'm happy that I get to encourage him by my words as well.

As we inched closer towards Monoma's team, Katsuki spent no time ceasing the gap between us by propelling towards the blonde using his explosions.

"Don't act on your own, Bakugo!" Eijiro reprimanded Katsuki. Seriously, this idiot. The opponent guarded Monoma by solidifying the air, making a barrier against Katsuki.

"Don't worry Eijiro-kun. We'll catch him again. He knows that." I assured the tense redhead beside me to which he sweatingly nodded at.

The barrier stopped Katsuki in mid air and he began to punch against it in hope that he'll break through. Believing that this may have stopped Katsuki, Monoma's team turned their back against the ash blonde. I snarled in amusement. Wrong move.