Chapter 11

-Haven't made a new chapter in a while-

"Harry." I groan.

"I'm so sorry Mac!"

"It's fine, I'm just so cold now." Out of no where I start laughing for no reason.

"Mac? Are you okay? Why are you laughing?" Jamie asks.

"I have know idea Jamie!" I say still laughing.

"You're weird." She says.

"I know I am now hand me a napkin or something so I can wipe off the ice cream off me please." Jamie hands me a napkin. As I clean myself up, Harry turns the radio on and I Miss You - Blink-182 comes on and I scream.

"Oh my god! This is my jam Harry!" It was always my second favorite song after Adam's Song - Blink-182. I love this band so much.

"I can tell princess."

"excuse you Harry." Jamie says with envy in her voice.

"Haha Jamie stop being so irrelevant. You know I love you." It was his first time saying that to her. She was shocked to hear that.

"What did y-you just say Harry?" She says as tears gloss over her eyes from joy.

"Jamie I know you heard me. You heard me say I love you."

"I know, I thought I was hearing things. I guess I'm not."

"Oh my lordy just go out with each other already. You're love is making me sick." Jamie sticks her tongue out at me.

"Jamie will you go out with me?" Harry asks.

"No..." Harry's smiles turns into a frown.

"Jamie stop joking around with him. You aren't a nice person you know that?"

"Haha yeah. Harry I was just kidding. I would love to be your girlfriend."

-

We get home back to Harry's place. I fear to go back and see Niall. I know he won't do it again but it's just that little chance that he might do it again and I don't want that to happen. I'm afraid that if I don't see him soon that he will get depressed and he might kill himself. I don't know what I would do if he took his own life because his hormones took over him.

Harry and Jamie go to the back room. I know what will happen. It's the last thing I want to hear. I love her but her sex life is know of my business. I should leave and not intrude on them.

I get up and close the door. I look outside.

---

I walk on the sidewalk back to Niall's place. I'm not ready to face him but I still love him. He can screw up a hundred times and I will always forgive him. I hate that I love him that much.

When I get to Niall's place, I don't knock, I just walk in. Surprisingly it is quiet. His car is in the drive way though. I walk in the kitchen, no Niall. I walk in the bedroom, still no Niall. I walk through the door in the bedroom and see the bathroom door closed, lights on. I open the door and I see Niall on sitting on the edge of the bath tub.

"Mac?" He says.

"Hey." I say shyly.

"I thought you would never come back."

"I didn't either, well not today at least."

"I'm so sorry Mac. You have no idea how sorry I am. I know you went though some tough things at you home with your family. I know what I did was wrong. Would you ever forgive me?"

"I'm willing to look past this but we are going to have to take things slower. I'm not ready for a serious relationship." I look at Niall and he stands up. My eyes catch something on his arms. "Niall... What are on your arms?"

"Nothing." He says quickly.

"Niall I know what cuts look like. Did... Did you hurt yourself?"

"I'm sorry Mac." I walk into his arms, hugging him.

"Niall please don't hurt yourself."

"This was my third time ever doing it, but the last time I had hurt myself was a few years ago during the X-Factor when I broke up with my girlfriend for fame."

"Please don't ever again. I promise not to do it if you promise not to do it either."

"Deal. I love you. I hope you know that."

"I do," I smile "I love you too."

---

That night we spent it in the bedroom watching netflix all night until we got hungry. It was 2 in the morning.

"Niall."

"I alread know."

"Pizza." We say in sync. We start to laugh. I love how we are so alike.

Niall orders pizza for us. I decide to call Dharma. She is so sweet, she will make a great friend.

"Hey Dharma!"

"Hey! What's up?"

"Hanging with Niall. Wanna come over? We are eating pizza and watching Netflix."

"I will be there in 10 minutes."

"You know the address?"

"Yeah. Jamie gave it to me before you, Harry, and Jamie left."

"Sweet. See you in a few."

Niall orders the pizza while I put on Glee. I don't like the show but Niall loves it. Few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I go to the door and open it, Jamie and Harry are there.

"There you are!" Jamie says.

"Here I am." I say.

"We have been looking for you for a while."

"Yet you didn't even call?"

"Well....." Jamie says.

"It's fine Jamie. Niall and I made up. No need to hurt him."

*Door bell rings*

I turn around to open the door and Dharma is there.

"Dharma!"

"Mac! Jamie! Harry!"

Niall walks in with a shocked face.

"We are going to need more pizza Mac."

"Order some more then Niall. I will pay."

"No you won't"

"The hell I will."

"The hell you won't."

"Fine." I say irritated.

"I love you!" He says proudly and walks back to the kitchen.

---

About 30 minutes later, the pizza comes and we all sit down and watch Glee together. Then we all fall asleep all sprawled out on the bed and the floor.

-------------------------------

A/N: Well it took me four months to write a new chapter. I'm sorry. Hope you like this lame chapter....