Chapter 15

Mac's POV

I woke up to bright lights and a massive headache. I was sure I was hungover. I move to get up but soon to believe, I fall over, creating an even more headache than it was before.

"Careful there love." Harry says as he comes in with water and ibuprofen. I take the small pills and put the four he gave me on my tongue and take a gulp of water, then swallowing.

"Thanks Haz." I say. I feel like these few months have gone by so quickly.

Niall and I were perfectly together and Harry and Jamie we together and our new friend Dharma was with Zayn. Perrie was living the single life. Louis wasn't seeing anyone. Liam was with Danielle after Sophia broke up with him. None of us liked her that much.

Jamie recently found out that Harry is Bisexual and she totally excepts it. Which is totally relevant since we both went to a gay pride convention. I'm not gay and nor is Jamie but she just supports it.

What if Harry breaks up with her for a man? I would so not be okay with that. I would have his balls if he did.

I still do not know what the time is and I did not have my phone near me. Now that it came to me, where was my phone?

Jamie soon came in, luckily my hangover wasn't as much as it was 30 minutes ago. She brought in food but food was the last thing I wanted at the moment. My mind worried about Perrie, I don't know where she is. I don't remember taking her home nor do I remember someone taking us home. I don't remember much last night.

I push the food away, "Sorry Jamie, I'm not wanting to eat right now."

"That's okay Mac. How are you feeling?"

"My hangover isn't as bad as it was half an hour ago which is pretty good. Hey Jamie, do you know where Perrie is?"

"That's good, and yeah I know where she is, why do you care so much about her?" Jamie questioned.

"Well they did just break up last night. Just making sure she isn't.... You know.... Trying to hurt herself..."

Jamie's POV

Mac bows her head, she knew how that feeling was. She always did have a big heart.

"Mac, how about I help take you to where she is at? I'll leave you two alone to talk."

"That sounds nice. Thanks you Jamie." Mac gives me a weak smile.

"You are always welcome Mac. You are like a sister to me. I dont know what I would do without you." I wrap my arms around her.

"I know same here. I love you." She says.

"I love you also." I say back to Mac. It was always our thing. Mac never liked to agree when it came to loving someone. Too just mean you agree that you love each other, so she just started saying 'also' and we've been saying it ever since then.

After I release from her hug, I take her hand, pulling her up from the couch. Once she stands up, I wrap my arm under her's making sure she doesn't fall.

-----

Perrie is still asleep. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. Why would Zayn cheat on her with a slut? Sure Dharma was beautiful but there is something about Perrie that she just had this beauty. Her blonde hair with dyed ends all messy. Her tall figure partially covered by the blankets.

Why can't guys look like that? Not that Harry isn't perfect because he is and I would never change a thing about him. He is my true love.

Mac sits down on the bed Perrie lays on. Her eyes flutter open Mac takes her hand. I slowly walk out the door closing it quietly.

I walk back to the kitchen, I hear Harry talking about a house that had girls there. Was he talking about the Playboy Mansion?

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I know this is very short and well, something's will happen and I'm excited about this! I will end up bringing in 5 seconds of summer in this book! 5sos_and_I message me I'm putting you in this book! (You're becoming famous like Dharma lol) xoxo Rana!
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was short.

Comment and vote please <3

~Mikki