chapter 8

I wake up to find myself in an unknown apartment. I don't remember what happened last night. Only some parts I remember. Like when Harry punched some guy. I don't know why he did that though. It wasn't like he did anything. Right? 

I'm unsure where I am at or who I am with at the moment. Please dear god not be a stranger and that I didn't have sex with him. I don't feel anything different. I'm not sore in you know down there. Except my head hurts. Probably from all the alchol I consumed at the night club. 

I wish I knew. I hope I wasn't forced into anything or that someone took advantage of my drunken state. 

I look around and find a wall clock. The time reads 8:27 in the morning. This is the earliest I have woken up without an alarm. What I am more surprised about, is that I am not having a panic attack because I'm not at my appartment with Jamie. 

JAMIE!

Where is she at! Did she get drunk and went home with someone else? Do they know that she has diabetes? Please tell me she didn't pass out on who ever she is with or that she is in the hospital. God I would rather have been raped by the stranger, who I am in the appartment with than for her to have passed out with who ever she is with and be in the hospital!

"You're awake." The voice says.

"Who are you?" I say to the voice who hasn't shown his face yet.

"You don't remember?" He says, the shadow moving in the hallway.

"I don't remember a lot from yesterday."

He finally shows his face as he enters the guest room. Adorned in swearpants, low on his waste. You could clearly see that he was Calvin Klein boxers. He had no shirt on and let me just say, his chest is oh my god, I can't even. I shouldn't look at his sexy abs but I couldn't help it. Just like guys can't help looking at girls chest or their butt. 

"I'm Niall remember?" He says.

"Ya I remember who you are." I say to him. 

"Do you need me to get you some Advil? You had a pretty rough night last night." 

"Do you mean... That  I had sex with a stranger?" I choke.

"Almost did. Harry stopped you from doing it and the man from taking you to his house or where ever he was taking you to." He explained.

"That's why harry was punching the guy last night." 

"Yes. Do you remember all what had happened last night?" 

"That was all that I remember. Did anything else happen?"

"No, but...." He looked at the ground, his face turned slightly pink from blushing. 

"But what? What happened? What did I do?" I started to panic.

"You called me your boyfriend... Multiple times." He smiled, head still down.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I was so drunk last night." His smile started to fade away, sadness took over his ocean colored eyes. 

"Oh. I knew you were drunk." He didn't have that glint in his eyes anymore. 

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" 

"No, I just like you. even if it has only been two days. I was in that fantasy where I was your boyfriend and hearing you say that snapped me back into reality. That I am not your boyfriend and you don't like me at all." He said with his eyes watering slightly. I feel bad for him. 

"Who says I don't like you. Maybe I do." 

"You like me?" His smile appearing again.

"I didn't say I did." This is my stubborn side.

"Well do you?" Please don't get your hopes up please Niall. I don't even like your band.

"Give it a few days Niall. I kinda do." 

"Okay!" He was smiling even though I basicly told him no.

"So about that Advil? My head is killing me." 

"Oh ya! Let me go get you some water and I will be right back."

He left after that and I decided to go take a shower really quickly. I act like this is my home already! Not like Niall cares that I use his shower. 

I turn the water on, waiting for the water to get warm so I can jump in. Not seriously. That would hurt. I take off my clothes and fold them on the toilet as nicely as I could. 

Once the water was warm enough, I got in. I looked at the aray of shampoo and conditioner bottles. He had a lot! For a guy, I would have considered this was a girls' bathroom. 

I decided that i was going to use his Axe two in one bottle. Don't judge me I love the smell of Axe! It smells amazing as the Justin Beiber 'Girlfriend' fragrance. 

I squirted about a half dollar coin size in my hand. I know it seems a lot but, I have really long, thick hair. I start from the top to my ends. Washing it out as much as I could. I used his Coast soap and put the bar on his wash cloth. Once I was done with that I washed the soap off and turned the water off. I pull the curten back to see that there was a new, fluffy, white, towel on the sink counter with a new pair of clothes. I looked over to the toilet to see that my dirty clothes were gone. He must have washed them for me. 

I grab the towel and dried myself and wraped my hair up in the towel, grabbing the new clothes he gave me. I had realized that these were his clothes. Not mine. The clothes would obviously be way to big on me, but I will make it do. 

I also realized that I don't have a bra. Great... 

I slipped the shirt over my head. It went down to my mid thigh. I really didn't have to wear any pants with this. I was basicly a dress. 

I will let my hair air dry. I hope that my hair wont get his shirt totally wet. It was white so if it got wet then you could see through it. Keep in mind that I'm not wearing a bra. I god I hope he isn't messing with it! 

I walk out the bathroom door. I set the towel on the bed frame and the pair of shorts that I was given on the bed that was now folded. 

"You are out." He smiled that I was wearing his shirt. 

He looked over to the bed and saw the shorts. his mouth kind of dropped. 

"Um... Niall I need some underwear. I don't have anymore." His eyes got bigger and full of lust.

"Oh ya um let me get you some." He fumbled with the drawers until he handed me a pair of black boxers. 

"Thank you." I said cheerfully.

I contimplated wether or not if I wanted to drive him even more insane by just putting them on right infront of him. I decided that I should do it.

I turned around with the boxers in hand and slipped the boxers on, making sure to pull my shirt up just a bit so you could see a glimps of my butt. I knew that would drive him insane. I'm so mean. I slipped them up my thighs slowly then pulled up my shirt a tad more so I could put the boxers over my butt. When I was finished I turned back around to see Niall. His eyes full of lust. He came towards me slowly. I backed up until I couldn't anymore by the wall that stopped me. Niall pinned me against it. I knew what was going to happen next.