Chapter 13

"I wonder where Zayn went." Perrie says as she gets up from the couch.

"I think he went in the kitchen. Probably talking with Harry. No need to worry." I lie. I don't want her to find out that he is hooking up with my best friend.

"I'm just going to text him. He never has his phone on vibrate so he will hear it. I will just text him saying that I miss him," Perrie says. "Did I just say that all out loud?"

"Yes, you were thinking out loud." I say, quoting my favorite song from Ed.

Perrie's POV

I text Zayn saying I miss you. Maybe he will come out of the kitchen and love on me. I hate that I sound clingy but I don't know. That Dharma girl is really pretty and I'm not saying that I don't trust him but I just don't want him around her. She seems like the type of girl who will try and take your man but has that 'I'm so innocent tehe' look. What is weird is that I don't hear the message in the kitchen. I hear a faint noise in Zayn's room here.

I get back up and check the kitchen. Maybe he put his phone on the charger in his room and went back into kitchen.

"And that's why chickens are born from rainbows." Niall says. Why is he so random.

"Great to know Niall." Harry says and looks at me. "Hey Perrie."

"Hey, have you seen Zayn." I ask.

"Sorry he hasn't been in the kitchen since you guys have been here." Harry explains.

"Oh, okay then. Thanks anyways. Do you know where I would find hi at?"

"No I don't. Sorry Perrie."

"It's okay. I'll find him. Thanks anyways." I say disappointed.

"No problem." Harry says as I walk out of the kitchen. I walk to Zayn's room and I hear moaning. He cant, he wouldn't do this to me. He wouldn't cheat on me.

"Zayn." I hear a girls voice moan. I open the door without knocking. I see Zayn on top of a girl. I can't see her face.

"Zayn what are you doing!" I yell at him, tears roll down my cheeks.

"Perrie it isn't what it looks like." Zayn says, pulling out of the girl and she covers herself with the blanket at the end of the bed. The girl was none other than that Dharma girl.

Dharma's POV

"What the fuck? You cheated on me with her? You had sex with her?" She yells saying 'her' like it was a bad thing. I knew he was dating Perrie, but he was Zayn! Anyone would screw him!

"It meant nothing to me baby!" Zayn says. Ouch.

"It meant nothing," Perrie says sarcastically. "If she means nothing to you then you wouldn't have had sex with her in the first place."

"Perrie. I never said she didn't mean to me. I said that the sex doesn't mean anything." Zayn says. Was he trying to lose her?

"Fine then, if she means something to you then." she pauses and looks at the ring on her finger. "Then I don't want to be your wife." Tears roll down her beautiful face.

"Fine then." He says and kisses me in front of her. She looks very hurt. She covers her face with her hands and runs back to the living room.

"I love you Dharma. I know I said that the sex means nothing to me but I had to lie. I don't want to sound like a bad person. I mean I am now that I've cheated on my soon to be wife. Well now ex but this was the first time that I have ever done something like cheating. I have always been faithful to my partner. Honestly the sex was amazing, better than any other girl I've had sex with. It meant a lot to me. I loved it but most imortantly, I love you." Zayn explains to me.

"I love you too Zayn. I have since the time I went to see the X-factor in England. I've loved you ever since my eyes laid on you." I say to him. He looks at me and kisses my lips softly.

"Here." He hands me a shirt.

"This isn't mine Zayn."

"I know, its mine."

"Oh thanks." I say as I put on his shirt.

"You look sexy as fuck Dharma." He says and I smile at the ground, trying to hide my blush.

"You don't know oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful." I sing.

"You have a beautiful voice babe."

"Eh not really."

"Why do you always doubt yourself? You are so beautiful and talented." He winks at me as he says talented. I started laughing as he implied that I was great in bed.

We walk out both walk out. I wear his shirt and sweatpants. My dark brown hair with a little bit of purple in it, in a messy bun. He wears the same thing as I am, his as what you would say "sex hair".

Mac's POV

Dharma and Zayn come back into the living room, Perrie was next to me. Her eyes were blotchy from all the crying. She starts to cry again when she sees Dharma and Zayn together.

"Perrie why don't you go home?" I ask

"I can't Zayn drove me home."

"I'll drive you home." I say.

"Dharma." Zayn says.

"Yes." she replies.

"Before I forget, will you go out with me?"

"Yes I will." Dharma squeals. For some reason I think Zayn only asked her right then and there was to make Perrie jealous. I take her hand and grab Niall's keys.

"Niall I'm taking your car so I can take Perrie home." I say as I turn around and my middle finger gets a boner as I start to flip Zayn off for making Perrie upset. He has no right to hurt her after almost four years and just go out with Dharma, but you know what... They are a cute couple, so Perrie can go screw herself.

---

A/N: Lol I'm so mean, but I honestly love Zerrie. I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it was so short. Here is a poem by da Bæ Dharma01 it's so beautiful! I love it!

I wish I could erase you from my memory Push delete and erase our history You actually loving me was just a false theory You said you loved me and I thought you did But your love for me was invalid So don't worry about coming back I forbid Please don't come back just leave All you do is lie I no longer believe I give up all you do is deceive I'm tired of you and all your lies So now it is time to say goodbye - dean hood