Chapter 18

Niall's POV

Zayn Malik laid helpless on thr floor. A bullet shot to the chest. There was no way we could've saved him. Blood was everywhere. His white t-shirt, now a dark red color was soaked. No one knew what to do. It was just Liam and I in the room but where was Louis? Did he leave after Harry and Jamie went to have sex? The question remains. Where was Louis?

Dharma's POV

The cops came by to help take the body away. I was in a sobbing mess. The man I loved for a long time, was now on the floor, dead. Blood was everywhere. On the floor, the cabinets, the wall, someone Liam.

He wasn't with us. I'm pretty sure he was getting Zayn's blood off him.

Harry and Jamie were out of their room now. Harry had his hair in a bun and Jamie's in a high ponytail. It seems like they rushed to get out here.

It wasn't long before the ambulances came and Zayn was in a black bag.

I knew we would get a visit from someone to make sure we didn't kill Zayn ourselves.

Soon I felt a rather large hand on my back. I turned to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Harry. Tears were still falling down my cheek. Harry's thumbs move across under my eyes, wiping the fresh tears that had just fallen. I tried to smile. He was so gentle. No wonder Jamie loves him.

"It will be okay Dharma."

"I don't know."

"I promise it will be okay."

I moved my left hand to wipe the tears on my cheek, totally forgetting about the scars on my arm. I didn't realize that Harry could see my scars until he said something.

"Dharma." He said in a serious tone.

"What?" My voice was shaky.

"Why?" His voice softened a little. I watched his eyes as they stared at my arm. I pulled my sleeve down.

"It's from the cat." I lied... He didn't buy it though as it was the most told story if you had cuts on your arm.

"Please princess don't lie to me. Why did you do it?" His voice was still soft.

"I'm. I'm sorry... It's my way of punishing myself. I don't feel beautiful. But everyone says I am." I explain, Harry's green eyes darken a little bit. He bites his bottom lip for a split second.

"I could make you feel beautiful baby." He says in a low voice.

"What about you and Jamie?"

"She doesn't have to know." All I do is look at him. Her extends his hand for me to grab. I want to give in. Zayn would hate me for this, but he is now gone. I didn't realize that the ambulance was now gone. Mac, Jamie, Niall, and now Liam was talking to the police. None of them were crying as much as I did. They didn't know him like I did.

I couldn't tell if Liam was crying or not. His hair was still wet. He was in black basketball shorts and no shirt. He's been working out a lot lately... What if he was the killer... What if he killed my future with Zayn?

I decided to take Harry's hand. I knew Jamie was going to kill me if and when she finds out. It was only going to be a matter of time. Harry took me to his car and drove to a hotel. With that Harry and I walked down the hall and into the elevator pushing the down button. I walk to the back of the elevator and look at Harry. He just looks so much like Zayn in this moment, how did I not see this before.

"How you taking this?" Harry asks taking two steps forward before reaching me.

"I could use a hug" I say taking slow deep breaths looking down at the ground. As soon as I look up I see a smirk growing on his face.