Chapter 14

Mac's POV

"Why would he cheat on me?"

"I don't know."

"I thought we were perfect for each other. Don't you think?"

"I don't know."

"How can you not know? I mean we have been dating for four years-" I cut Perrie off.

"Will you stop already! I don't care about your fucked up relationship. If you haven't noticed I don't like One Direction. What fucking makes you think that I give a shit about you and Zayn? I don't care!" I yell at her.

"You don't have to be a bitch you know Mac."

"And you don't have to be so self centered. Not everyone in the this messed

up world cares about your relationship with Zayn."

"Wow. You are right." She says as she wipes her eyes. "Zayn is in the past, I need to get wasted and high. You want to do that with me?" She smiled. Of course I wanted to do it. I've never done it but it would be cool.

"You want me to smoke some dope with you?" I smile. "Even after I was rude to you?"

"Well, I needed it. I don't need that douche any more. I used him already now he is just trash!" She says and I laugh, she was actually referring to the girly products. Oh my lordy what is wrong with her. You can't just say that.

"Let's do it!" I say as we head off to the club.

Dharma's POV

I feel kind of bad for Perrie. She was a sweet girl. Yes she was over protective and maybe a little crazy but I know she is a sweet girl. I check her twitter, I followed her only because she was with Zayn. 'Broke up with @zaynmalik. Now getting wasted and high with some friends!' This couldn't be good. Mac was with her, did she drop her off or something? I shouldn't let this get to me. Mac will be okay, she will be home soon.

----

I look over at the clock. It was almost five in the morning. Mac wasn't home yet. I was tired but I don't want to fall asleep. Reruns of How I Met Your Mother play. I've texted Mac eight times. All at different times. Still no answer. I'm worried about her. What if some creep is taking her home to take advantage of her at her weak state. Zayn's head was laying on my lap, asleep. His breaths were slow and deep. He needs to wake up.

"Zayn?" I poke him.

"Not now baby girl. Let daddy sleep." It was no time to sweet talk even though I like it very much so when he called me baby girl. My heart melts every time someone does call me baby girl.

 "Zayn. Mac isn't home yet. I'm really worried about her. Can you please help me look for her?" I ask.

"Fine only for you baby." Zayn's says. His raspy sleepy voice was so sexy but I pushed that thought out of my head so I can think of where she was. I knew she was with Perrie, even in the short time I have known Mac, anyone can see that she was that type of person who cares about people. Even if she doesn't like them. She has a big heart, anyone would be happy to have her. I'm so happy that she is with Niall. They make the perfect couple. I smile at my thoughts. My mind drifts of to Zayn and I, getting married and having kids. They would be so cute. I mean I'm awesome, boats sink because I'm so awesome.

Mac's POV

Perrie was walking into random people, dancing on them, grinding. I wasn't that drunk, unlike Perrie. She had multiple alcohol shots. Also taking some Ecstasy and smoking some blunts. I was surprised that one she hasn't passed out yet since it was almost five in the morning, and two over dosed on drugs. She wasn't the only one who was doing drugs though. I had smoked some blunts but had not had any Ecstasy. Sure I was high, but I was being responsible. I wasn't grinding on other guys. I still remembered that I was with Niall.

The man Perrie is grinding on takes her forcefully by the neck and forces her to the back and into the bathroom. She doesn't seem to care though. She smiles at him. I don't know why she would smile at that. I would think that would be a turn on but to each their own. Good for her though, moving on from Zayn. She doesn't need him, just like Zayn doesn't need her. Obviously, after he cheated on her.

Ten minutes Perrie comes out of the bathroom with a bused eye and dried blood under her nose. Her eyes were a little puffy but not a lot. I run to Perrie and ask her what had happened. She explained that the man had took advantage of her and then took her money. The money wasn't a problem though. Only because she was in Little Mix. I liked the band but until I met Perrie Edwards, I stopped listening to them. She continues to explain that the man had beat her because she wouldn't get on her knees and well took him. I felt completely bad for her, I care to much. I shouldn't though. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. I check to see the time and it was 5:45 in the morning my phone was about to die. I only had two percent left. I took a selfie and tried to text Dharma. As soon as I sent the text, my phone had died. I don't know if she even got the text. I groan as I put my phone in my pocket.

A man comes up to us. "Hey baby." He says to us. I don't know which one he is talking to but I still stand up for myself.

"Don't call me baby, you don't know us, you don't have us."

"Awe, baby don't be like that." He says.

Dharma's POV

I get in the car and let Zayn drive. He had put a tracking device in Mac's phone. She wasn't so far from where town was at. We needed directions though. The red dot on the screen had soon disappeared, I worried what happened.

"What does that mean Zayn?" I ask.

"She either turned her phone off or her phone died."

"Oh. We will find her?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

There was a older women, maybe in her thirties. Zayn rolls down her window and asks her for directions. She says that the club was about ten minutes down the road to the left. I write the directions down on my phone forgeting that it was in the text messages. I hope they don't think I am texting them at this time. We soon reach the club. I hurry out, along with Zayn. He runs up to the doors and throws them open. No one pays attention though, all in their own messed up little fantasy. I look over to see the red hair I've became fond of. I run to her and hug her. The girl turns around and looks at me. It wasn't Mac though.

I panic and think of all the what if's. I couldn't let the negative thoughts get to me. I see another red headed with another girl. It wasn't Mac though. She wouldn't do that. Never. Another red headed girl it looked like Mac, She was with a blonde, and another man. The girl who looked like Mac kissed the blonde on the cheek. Maybe she was like that. She then put her arms around around her. I walk quickly over to them. The girl looked at me and her eyes lit up. She ran over to me.

"Oh my god am I so happy to see you." I say to her.

"Same here." She says.

"Who's the blonde? I saw you kiss her." I say. She gives me a blank face.

"That was Perrie, Dharma. She was just hurt in the bathroom and so I gave her a kiss to make her feel better. Nothing more than a comfort kiss." She explains and my face goes red. I can't believe I just asked her that and thought that she had something going on with the blonde and now realizing that was Perrie. I look over Mac's shoulder and see the man trying to get on Perrie. He kept rubbing himself on her and playing with her blonde hair. Next thing I see is Zayn going up to the man and punching him.

"Don't touch her!" He screams at her. Did he still love her? More importantly, was I his mistake?

------

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. I want to thank Dharma01 for helping me out on this chapter! Sorry if it was lame, I'm kinda sick.

~Mikki Xoxo