Chapter 12

I wake up. I'm on the streets. How did I get here? Where am I at? I get up and look around. I'm walking across the street. Weirdly, I'm alone, no one is here. No one is around me. No wind nor sound. All the shops that lined the streets, closed. It was like that everything was frozen, but I was the only one moving. Calling hello multiple times never did help. No answered. It was almost a peaceful silence. I was anxious to know what was going on. My main question was what was going on. The ringing in my ears continued. Where am I? It appears to look like an urban place. Maybe New York? But how, how did I get here. Why was I asleep on the floor here? From a Illinois, to here. There was no way I could of walked here in my sleep.

All of a sudden, I see someone. A tall man, older. Maybe 50's? He had looked fimilar. As soon as he looked at me and he smirked. At that point I knew who he was. It was my dad. I started to panic. There was no one to help me. It was just us two. Scared, I start to run in the other direction. That didn't help, he was already there. I look behide me, he was there, but how was that possible? I look left, he was there. I look right, he was there also. He was every where I had looked. I stopped and cried, there was no way I could get away from me. All four copies of my dad started to walk towards me.

"What do you want?" I sobbed. He said nothing, he still had that smirk on his face. The same smirk he had when he add hurt me, physically, verbally, and sexually.

"What do you want!" I screamed at him, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Stop crying you pathetic slut!" He screamed back, getting closer to me every second.

"Get away from me. I hate you!"

"Why babygirl? Huh? You have been a very bad girl. Plus your mom isn't here and I need someone." He was mocking me. He want's me to think I've been bad. When in all actuallity, my only crime was leaving them in the first place. Soon he reached me, grabbing my neck, forcing me to look at him. Not only look but also choking me. I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine. He let go of me and fell to the ground with a thud.

"You will regret that you whore!" With that he got back up and grabbed my hands, putting them in one hand. The other hand romes my body. I start to scream.

"Mac?" A voice says. It's not my dad.

"Mac!" The voice says, louder.

My eyes shoot open. My forehead is dotted with beads of sweat. My chest rises very fast. Niall is next to me, eyes showing that he is scared for me.

"Are you okay baby?" He says.

"I-It h-happened again N-Niall." I words studder as they come out of my mouth.

"I know baby, I know. It will be okay I promise." He wraps his arms around me, trying to make me feel better. My heart rate slows down as I start to calm down and think about Niall. My mind wonders off to the others who came over.

"Where is everyone else at?" I ask.

"They are in the guest room Mac. I told them to go in there after they had been awoken by your screaming."

"I'm sorry." I try and hide, feeling bad. Jamie knows I scream in my dreams. They don't happen every night, but most of the dreams I have are about my dad and him abusing me in any way, shape, or form.

----

Everyone was awake now so we make breakfast, even if it was 3 in the morning. Dharma grabs the flour out of the cabinet and throws it a Jamie.

"Ugh Dharma!" Jamie says joking around and throwing some flour back at her. Harry and Niall join in and throw it me.

"Guys." I whine. Well I was a mess already so what was the point. I grab some flour and run up behind Jamie and shove the flour down her shirt.