Chapter 2

"Jamie wake up!" I yelled at her. No response.

"Help please!" No one cared

"Please someone help! My friend has passed out!" No one bothered still.

"Jamie wake up, wake up!" I cried

I knew that she wouldn't wake up so i started screaming. Just like Jamie's, my scream was also high pithed.

The girls around me out their hands over their ears. When i stopped screaming i yelled.

"Someone help me! My friend has diabetes and she passed out!"

The lobby workers came rushing over towards us and helped me set Jamie down on the ground. I wonder why she didn't tell me her blood sugar was low?

5 minutes later i heard the ambulances coming. When the arrived at the hotel, the girls were forced out of the building while medics came in with a gurney.

I ran and grabbed Jamie's hand and held on to her. I didn't think i needed to learn how to use her pump but now i wish she had taught me.

The medics lifted her off of the ground and laid her on the gurney. They too something out of their bag which looked like a needle.

"Ms, you will need to stand back." The medics said to me.

"No i am not leaving my friend here."

"Your friend here has type 1 diabetes and if you want to protect her then i need you to step back and let us medics help her."

I stepped back and cried gently. The girls started screaming again, which only made me even more mad. I wasn't in the mood for this. I wanted my friend to wake up but i knew that wouldn't happen until her blood sugars were around 125 again.

I put my hands over my face to hide the quite sobs that escaped my lips. It felt like forever when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched knowing that it was a males hand. I set my hands on my lap and turned around.

A boy with dark hair and a white T-Shirt smiled at me and hope came over me.

"Your friend is awake now. She is all right." The medic said to me.

I ran up to Jamie and hugged her tight.

"Jamie are you okay?" I cupped her cheeks.

"Yes Mac i am fine, just a little tired that's all."

"Does that mean you don't want to go to that On Division concert now?" I grinned. I remembered their name but it was funny how irritated she got when i said it.

"Mac it is-" i cut her off

"Yes Jamie i know. It is just funny how upset you get." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Yes i still want to go to the concert, but you will have to drive."

"Unless you want to end up in the river, then i would rather we just get a taxi."

"That is okay." She smiled.

I grabbed Jamie's purse and helped her walk over to the check in desk.

"We are here to check in under Winters." I told them

"Yes, Yes here you are, it seems that you have changed it to our suite room."

"I'm sorry but i think you have the wrong person because we cant afford that."

"Oh no, no, you have been moved up their by our manager because we didn't give your friend the medical attention she needed when you called it. We apologize about that."

"Oh okay then." I winked at Jamie.

"Unless you want your original room back them that is okay too."

"No that is okay my friend here would enjoy relaxing since she passed out earlier." I threw back in their face.

"Mac it is okay, I'm okay." Jamie said sweetly.

"The suite will be fine thank you." Jamie said to the assistant.

"You will be in suite 2." The assistant said.

"Thank you. " Jamie and I said.

I helped Jamie onto the elevator and pressed the button that said 24. It took almost 2 minutes for to get to the suite floor. Yes i counted the seconds till we got there.

Jamie could nearly walk which was good. Us being about 110 lbs at the age 18 was probably not the healthiest thing but we couldn't gain a pound if we wanted to. So she was heavy for me.

I held her by her waist just in case she fell. I know i am being protective. She insisted that she could walk fine and that she didn't need my help but i still did. She was like the sister i never had. We have been friends ever since i moved to Illinois 8 years ago from the United Kingdom.

I was a little bit older than her but just by 2 weeks. My birthday being on October 9 and her birthday being on October 23.

Anyways we slid the key card in the slot to unlock the door, when it opened it was way bigger than i expected. It was probably bigger than our own flat!

Jamie slipped out of my grip and started screaming, running around the room. She honestly looked like she was 6 years old.

"Mac come on let's have some fun!" She said jumping on the bed.

She stopped for a minute and grinned my hand, pulling me onto the bed. We started giggling, jumping on the bed.

Realizing the time, we need to leave so we could make it to the concert on time. It was 6:32pm and the concert started at 7pm.

Jamie grabbed her purse, i grabbed my phone and earbuds, and we left to get into a taxi.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it is a little bit slow. I don't want to rush this story.

Any ways

Would you rather be at a one direction concert or meet little mix?