Chapter 20

Day 1

No POV

Dharma and Harry had been giving each other space as Jamie was being hateful to the both of them and they thought that it would save them. It didn't though but they still chose to give each other space. Just in case.

The house was completely silent.

It wasn't until eleven at night when Harry was asleep. Jamie came up to his bed and moved the covers so she could put handcuffs on him. He was a heavy sleeper and she knew that. Jamie grabbed the chain and pulled him up. Soon he felt a hand wrap around his mouth. Harry tried to yell but it all it came out was a muffle. All he could do was move his feet just slightly. The blankets went everywhere.

Jamie turned Harry to face her, she smiled at him and caressed the side of his face.

"Be a good boy and I won't hurt you as bad" She said. The fear in Harry's eyes were present. All he wanted to do was kick her so he could get away, but he knew that she killed Zayn. He knew. Who else could've done it? She was the crazy one here. He didn't know what she was capable of. That once sweet girl who went to the concert and was now a psychopath.

"Make a sound and see what happens, got me?" Jamie said again and Harry nodded. She moved her hand and patted his head and smiled like a little kid in the candy store.

"Follow me." She didn't give Harry much of a choice as she grabbed his arm and pulled him outside to the car, locking the car so he couldn't get out.

Jamie had planned this out already she had a bottle of chloroform and a rag in the car. She put the substance on the rag and put it in Harry's face. Harry started thrashing against the back seat but failed has his eyes closed and his body fell to the cushion.

Jamie got in the car and sped off.
-----

Day 2

No POV

Harry woke up, he didn't know where he was. He did know that he couldn't move. He looked around and he saw that his hands and feet were chained to a wall. He tried screaming but no one came. There was a single window that was across the dim room. Harry wondered what time it was, it was obviously day time since the window was his only source of light.

The sounds of foot steps echoed throughout the dim room. He knew it was Jamie because who else would it be. Jamie carried a tray with some food, water, and a key. She smiled at Harry as she walked to him and kissed his chapped lips. He tried to resist but it was impossible. She unlocked the handcuffs on his hands but not his feet.

She gave him the food and water. He was hesitant about it at first but until Jamie said "There isn't anything in it, you've been a good boy." It was evident that Harry was hungry. She just watched him and didn't say anything. It wasn't that she was sorry or anything but she did want him to eat since she did still love him.

Crazy what love could do to a person.

"You may ask me one question. I would choose wisely." She said. There was many things he could ask like why is she doing this? Why does it have to be like this? And the question that's been bothering him since he woke up; what time was it? Harry really wanted to know. As Harry asked, his voice was scratchy and it hurt for him to talk. Jamie was quiet shocked at his question. She surly thought that he would be angry but his voice was soft and gentle.

Jamie looked at her watch and told him that it was nearly 6 pm. She then got up and left Harry. As much as he disliked her, he wanted her to explain what was going on. Harry was left to his thoughts. He wanted to sleep but he couldn't.