Chapter 7

"You cant tell me what to do." I slurred to the voice inside my head.

I get up and start to dance to the beat of the loud music. I feel so care free, like nothing in the world matters right now. 

I feel a pair of hands on my waist. It doesn't matter though. I'm a care free mofo right now. It is probably Niall trying to have some fun with me.

"You want to get out of here and go to my place? Have a little bit of fun?" Says the man holding my waist. 

"Sure." I slur, still dancing on him.

He wraps a hand around my waist and pulls my drunken body out the door.

"Wait I need my drink." I slur to him.

"You don't need anymore to drink. You are wasted enough." He tells me, voice is raspy.

I groan feeling powerless because of his arms are still around my waist. He just chuckles.

He opens the passenger side of the car for me to get in. I still don't get a glimps of the strange mans face.

"Mac wait!" I hear someone say.

"What? I'm trying to leave with Niall." I say to the other person.

"That is not Niall Mac. He is inside with Liam, Louis, and Zayn."

"Then were is Harrrrry." I slur.

"I'm right here" The stange man who had his hands on my waist.

"No Mac that is not Harry. I'm Harry. Don't listen to him, just come with me Mac." 

I'm not sure if I should go with him.

"Dude I don't know what your intentions with Mac but she has a boyfriend. Mac let's go."

"I have a boyfriend! Who?" I slur, clearly confused.

"If you don't get away from her then I-" 

"Then what, what are you going to do?" The man who had his hands on my waist said.

"This." The guy who claims to be Harry and punches the guy who's hands were on my waist.

I belive that this dude is Harry. Harry clearly likes Jamie and wouldn't try to get in my pants because of that. Wow I cant belive my drunken mind came up with that.

Harry is still punching the strange dude, blood is all over his face. Harry hasn't been touched once by him. Even in my drunken state I realize that if Harry doesn't stop, that he will eventually kill this guy. 

"Harry stop you are killing him!'' I scream.

Harry looks at me and is snapped back into reality. He takes my hand and takes me back inside. Niall looks scared but happy to see me. He runs up to me and hugs me tightly, I'm surprised by his gester. No one but Jamie has done that before. 

"What happen to you Mac?" Niall says to me

"I was having a good time with someone who I thought was you."

"Mac I was with Liam getting a drink for ourselves." 

I don't say anthing for a while until Niall says something, but I wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry what?" I ask.

"I said you look tired do you want to go home? I can drop you off at your apartment."

"No I want to stay with you." Niall blushes.

"Fine do you want to go home with me?" 

"But I want to stay?" 

"Ugh Mac remind me never to give you alchol anymore." He chuckles.

"So we can stay?" 

"Yes we can stay."

It doesn't last long. I sit on the couch with Niall, my eyes start to close.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?" Niall asks and I nod no. 

Niall picks me up bridal style and caries me out the door and I see the man that Harry punched many times, laying dead like on the pavement.

Next thing I know is that everything is blacked out once we are in the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating in almost a month! I feel so terrible but I have been busy with prison work (homework) and I was sick for the past five days from Saturday until Wednesday. Terrible. I have been down with myself because of some stuff going on with my head. Someone is in my head telling me not to eat. :/ Ya so basicly that has been going on for a while. But please don't feel bad for me I will be okay.

Let's be happy! Anyone going to any future concerts? I am! I am going to a Tyler Oakley meet up in Chicago! Plus I went to the One Direction concert on August 27! Niall Horan and Harry Styles waved at me! Harry noticed me scream right afterwards and started laughing!