Chapter 19

Harry's POV

We decided to stay the night at the hotel. I'll just say we got drunk and went to a hotel but nothing happened.

Dharma looked beautiful. Her hair was slightly tangled. He skin glowed as the sun light hit her skin. I shifted slightly to get a better look at her. I know it's creepy to stare at someone when they sleep but I couldn't help it. Her snores were soft and quiet. Her eyes fluttered open, she smiled when she saw me looking at her. Her smile lasted for a minute but her stare didn't. She was awake but closed her eyes again.

"Let me close the curtains." I said to her. She moaned as I got up. It was not a sexual moan. More like not wanting me to get up. We had put clothes on well I was just in boxers and Dharma was in my black shirt which was like a dress on her. I quickly got shut the curtains and got in bed. Dharma was eager to see me back in bed with her as she set her small hands on my exposed body.

Phone phone was still on silent. Jamie would've called a hundred times by now.

I didn't know if I wanted to check my phone just because I would be tempted to reply and I honestly don't really want to talk to Jamie. Maybe later.
-----

*couple hours later*

Dharma and I ended up falling back asleep. It was close to noon now. I hardly ever sleep this late, Jamie knows this.

I decided at this point to check my phone.

15 Missed Calls

15 Voicemails

31 Texts.

"Hey baby, It's Jamie, obviously, I'm it's 10am now and you haven't replied to the 13 other text messages. Call or text me when you wake up darling."

"Um Harry, it's 10:30am and You still haven't replied yet. Is there something going on? Are you hurt? I'm getting worried. Call or text me asap. Love you."

"Harry it's 11am you should be awake now. I swear if you are screwing around with that whore, I'm going to chop of your dick and put it in the garbage disposal. I love you. Text me baby."

"Harry oh my god it is almost 11:30am and you still haven't called or text me back yet. I you better be sleeping I will kill you and that whore slut if I find out that something is going on. Remember I will chop your dick off. Love you."

Those were just some of my voicemails.

Jamie❤️: Harrryyyyy
Jamie❤️: baby
Jamie❤️: babyyyyyyy
Jamie❤️: harold
Jamie❤️: why aren't you awake yet? Is there something going on?

Jamie❤️: Why aren't you answering my calls?

She was defiantly a crazy and clingy person.

I texted Jamie, "sorry bb I just woke up, my head hurts, I am hungover. I'll be home in a bit."

Not even a minute later Jamie replies with "I'm sorry baby, where is the whore, Dharma, at?"

"She isn't a whore bb. She is in the bed, I am on the other bed. She is still asleep."

"Did you fuck her?"

"What? No!"

"You're lying."

"Jamie it hurts that you don't trust me."

"I do babe but she is a whore who sleeps with everyone and I bet she would try to sleep with with you. Are you sure she didn't try anything? Maybe rape you in your sleep? Did she screw you and make you promise not to tell. Did she threaten you? That what she probably did with Zayn. She probably killed him."