Chapter 10

After we ate lunch, we all -except Niall- decided to go to the mall just to calm me down.

Harry paid the employees there money to keep the people away from the South side of the mall and also to make them keep quiet.

Once we got to the point at the back doors, Harry held the door for us. What a gentlemen.

Harry didn't have a mask or any type of disguise on to fool the stupid fan girls.

"I'm going to look at the video games until you are ready," Harry says handing me a card "This card has $6,000 on it, spend it on what ever you want." He finished and walked the other direction of the South side of the mall.

Jamie and I went opposite of him and went into a Macy's store.

Jamie took off to the perfume section.

"Jamie wait up!" I yelled and the employees looked at me. Good thing they didn't recognize me.

I walk pretty fast over to where she went. I turned to look over at her, eyes popped out and staring at the bottle in her hands.

"Jamie what are you doing?" I said.

"I just found my life in a bottle." Jamie said in a serious tone.

"What?" I say, very confused.

"I found the You & I Fragrance!" She said, eyes not leaving the bottle.

"Oh god." I rolled my eyes.

"I need this."

It was like it was on command, an employee comes around the section of the perfume. The employee was obviously a female and looked about 28. She doesn't look old. She has brown/purple hair, hazel eyes, tall, thin but not to thin. -not saying she was fat. She was absolutely gorgeous-

"Hello my name is Dharma, ((Dar-Ma if you didn't know who to pronounce it)) do you need any help?" Dharma said.

"Um, no th-" I started but was cut off.

"How much is this?" Jamie asked.

"I know this by heart." Dharma giggled. "The 3.4 oz bottle is $59.95 I know it is expensive but it smells amazing!" She continued.

"I know! I would still get it even if it didn't smell good. The One Direction crew made it so I will buy it. Oh by the way I love your makeup!" Jamie said.

"Awe thank you! I'm assuming that you are a big Directioner?" Dharma said.

"Massive!"

"Well I can thank the boys for making it for us."

"Wait! What! OMG they have a makeup line?" Jamie said.

"Yes! Turn around!"

Oh great she will start screaming if I know her.

"Oh my god. Am I in heaven? I think I am."

Jamie grabs the makeup container and looks at it.

"I'm getting both of these!" Jamie exclaimed.

She rushes to the counter to pay for it. She takes out her credit card and swipes it through the slot.

"You know Harry gave you his card. We are able to use it." I said to Jamie and Dharma gets excited.

"What is Harry's last name?" She asks.

"Um Sails I think." I know that's not his real last name, but last thing I need are two screaming girls right now.

"Mac that's not his last name it is not sails. It is Styles!" I look at Jamie trying to hint her to be quiet but she wouldn't stop talking.

"Harry freaking Styles! Oh my god!" She says.

"Shush we don't need anyone to hear that he is here." I say. Seems like I'm the only one who understands this. We cant just shout this information in public. We will seriously die because one our ear drums will burst from the loud and obnoxious screams of the girls and two we will get ran over by hundreds of again, screaming girls.

"Do you think I could meet him?" Dharma asked.

"It depends on him." I said

"If he does, don't try anything. He is mine." Jamie said. She is obviously jealous.

"Are you jelly Jamie?" I teased.

Jamie's face gets red and smiles at the ground.

"Woah please don't flip out on me, Harry isn't even my favorite out of all of them, it is Zayn." Dharma said.

I look out from the store and see Harry walking his way over here to us. He notices me and smiles.

"There you are!" Harry says positively, finally stopping at my side.

"Harry someone wants to meet you. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Of course. I love meeting fans." He says.

He walks with me to Dharma who is at the counter talking to Jamie. Probably about One Direction. I don't think she knows that Harry is even here with me right at this moment in time.

"Oh my god." Dhamra says and pretty much starts to gasp for air.

"Hey I'm Harry."

"Haha I know." Dharma starts blushing.

"What might be your name love?"

"Dharma."

"Beautiful name!"

They are hitting it off quite well i would say. Jamie will kill a bish if she finds out if Dharma and Harry start dating.

Though I doubt they will though. Harry seems to like Jamie a lot.

-

After a while we leave the mall, me with a few shirts, couple pairs of pants, and two pairs of converse. Jamie got a lot. To much to name.

Harry drives around, getting some ice cream for all of us.

"Harry slow down, there is a bump up ahead! Didn't you see the sign?" I exclaim.

"Yes I did that's why I'm doing this." He was smiling and laughing.

Harry eventually hits the bump, my ice cream landing all over my lap.

"Harry!" I groan.

----------

A/N: Sorry this is very short.

I have my reasons.

1. This is on my phone, I can't see the word count.

2. I'm tired because of my field trip at Turkey Run.

3. I'm irritated for no absolute reason. (I cant figure out why and it is making me more irritated.)

I'm truly sorry about this lame chapter.

I won't be able to update tomorrow because I will be busy hanging out with my family for my twin and my birthday. Wahoo I will be one year closer to dying.