forty five

Omygod. This is 7k words what the fuck.

I'm sorry if it's too long.

Thanks for your love for the story.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Wajeeh x Mannat.

He was back within a few minutes but this time, she was neither in the shower nor was she half asleep on the bed. Usually, she would take quite some time to prepare herself for bed. She would apply that lotion which made her skin soft and smell really good. She would take care of her skin and use serums and moisturizes to keep it looking good. She would dry her hair and apply her damage protection serum. The entire process would take time and she would do it all inside the dressing room after shower, with soft music playing and her humming along to it.

Seeing her on the love seat, waiting for him felt almost weird to him today. He gave her an uneasy smile and handed over the phone to her, finding her unchanged.

"It took you that long to bring me my phone?" She questioned, standing up to face him.

She crossed her arms against her chest and looked at her suspiciously.

"What?" He enquired, confused at the doubtful question.

"It hardly takes two to three minutes and you came back quite a while later. Not to mention your other wife was in the kitchen while we were arguing."

She snapped.

Mannat already knew Wafaa was in the kitchen the moment she entered the living hall. The lights were suddenly switched off and she had seen the back of her head.

Wajeeh tried to take a hold of her arm, she pulled back from his touch.

"Mannat,"

"You think I don't know how you disappear every single night? You think I don't know that you are not in the room when I am taking a shower after we have had sex?"

She asked, her voice loud as she questioned him.

She had been noticing his absence of half an hour or so almost every day. She never doubted him but he also made sure never to tell her where he went off to.

"Where do you go? Do you go to her?"

There was a fierceness in her eyes that reminded him of the Mannat who used to call him out in front of everyone at the office, without giving a flying fuck.

"Are you doubting me?" He shot back, hoping that she trusted him because he had made every effort he possibly could to win that trust.

"Are you giving me a reason to?" She questioned back, hearing a sigh.