Fourteen.

Another chapter. Around 3k words. I kind of like it..make sure to vote and comment, tell me what you think.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a golden week. Like 7 days and 7 chapters but it's kinda hard so idk.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Wajeeh.

I had spent hours torturing Russian bastards for information on the recent attacks back home, had spent hours in being brutal and cruel with them and had spent another hour in putting fucking makeup on my face to hide the bruise that was now covered enough to not be soon under my eye.

It wasn't easy, ofcourse. It wasn't easy because when I inflicted violence, I wanted to do more, I wanted to cause more pain, I wanted to be the reason of someone's screams, I wanted to hurt people to the point where they begged for death, but I wouldn't kill them, not untill they attacked me first.

The two Russians I had tortured tonight begged me to kill them, begged me to stop this crazy shit, begged me to just finish their life but they were loyal enough to not spit out a word about the attacks. That, or maybe they just didn't know. Maybe, their bosses didn't trust them enough.

I had left them in the basement of their own freaking quarter, bruised, hurt and tied up. If they had any balls, they would make it through the next few days. If not, they'd probably die.

I didn't exactly care.

I had far better things to worry about. Things like the Maliks threatening my father, my family. They were bastards but they had more political support than us and it wasn't a good thing right now.

My father was trying to find a way to stop this shit without any violence but the Maliks were too fond of violence to give a fuck.

They simply wanted what was promised to them. They wanted me.

In our works, Promises and loyalty couldn't be compromised. I had promised Mannat that I wouldn't break her heart, then how could I marry another and do exactly that?

Sighing, I put my very best charming smile on my face and entered the living room of my future wife's house. Mannat wasn't home, she was at the gym. This was the main reason why I had chosen to come in specifically at this time.

Aunty Ayesha walked down the stairs with such a smile on her face, as if she hadn't been responsible for the murder of countless people in the village, as if she hadn't been the reason our villages had burned and been destroyed.

Yet, here she was.

Sometimes, I felt zero pity for the woman.

"Wajeeh, what a surprise. Mannat isn't home though." She greeted me and asked me to leave in the very same sentence.

Pathetic.

"That's okay, aunty. I'm here to talk to you." I replied, just as sweet as the Wajeeh she knew, as the Wajeeh she had almost raised, as the Wajeeh who was dating her daughter.

She probably thought I was here to make sure she was comfortable with Mannat and I dating.

"Ofcourse, come on." She led me to the very same living room that I had lounged in for years now, I had sat in this room and laughed with them, I had watched movies with them, I had even slept here at times.

"How are you feeling?" I questioned as soon as I sat down.

"I'm happy to see you." She replied.

If she really knew who I was, who I had become, she wouldn't be so happy to see me.

"Mannat told you we were together."