forty one.

Chapter 41. .I think this is one of my most fav chapters because things are finally changing and ughhh I can't wait

Thankyou for the love so far

Make sure to vote and comment

Tell me what you think.

Also some of you might love me after this chapter and some might hate me sooosorry in advance.

Enjoy. 

Wafaa x Wajeeh

Wafaa x Wajeeh.

..It was not exactly a phone call from her. It was a call from one of his men. Apparently, he had heard screaming in the house and since he was not allowed to enter the Malik house, he had no choice but to call Wajeeh.

Wajeeh had purposely sent a few men for her protection but they could only protect her outside the house.

They could not really do anything if something happened to her inside the house.

After taking the phone call, he had quickly got up from the bed and asked her to come along. Mannat had repeatedly enquired what had happened.

He said he really did not know and he would only know the truth once he went to the village, which was a three and a half hour drive from Lahore. It took approximately half an hour to reach Wafaa's village, after he had dropped off Mannat at home and assured her that he was going to be fine.

He just needed to go and make sure that Wafaa was not harmed in the Malik House.

It was quite a weird feeling for her. As a human being, she was glad that he he was concerned about her and wanted to make sure that she was safe but as a wife, she felt bitter. It was this unexplainable feeling that she couldn't point a finger on.

Wajeeh had told her that he was friendly with Wafaa now. There was no point in being mean to someone who had no control over anything, he had said. She had nodded, not saying anything in return.

She hadn't protested because he had given her no reason to doubt him ever since they arrived in Pakistan.

At the same time, she wanted to remind him that this was the same woman he had found attractive enough to sleep with and now she was his wife, even if it was meaningless.

She didn't, though.

Mannat didn't want to burden him with her thoughts so she kept quiet instead.

On the other hand, it took him quite some time to reach the village. He felt calm and confident, he did not feel any different than he usually did but there was a nagging feeling inside of him.

Something within him kept saying that if she was hurt, it would be because of him. She had repeatedly told him that she was scared and she did not want to go but he was so consumed with spending some quality time with Mannat that he did not even pay attention to the fact that Wafaa was abused in that home for a long time.